Arbroath v Dundee

Forster cleaned out Stewart running clear in on goal, saved because it was the first few minutes and the big dumpling hurt himself

In the end I think we had the better chances and Bobby will be gutted about missing that chance that fell to him in the box but what a fucking goal he scored

Omar has been another one to prove a lot of people wrong great shift today. Same with McKenna upfront thought he done really well

McKenna and Omar both superb today, Miko as always brilliant. Bobby took his goal well but should have won the game but blazed it over. Back 4 were solid throughout. Another captains performance from Whately again. Stewart faded 2nd half which was disappointing but was superb 1st half.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

What makes you think I’m upset? Well passed the stage of giving enough of a f**k to get upset these days unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Is that what it’s come to now? Drawing with utter gangs like Arbroath? Dearie me it’s depressing.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Is that what it’s come to now? Drawing with utter gangs like Arbroath? Dearie me it’s depressing.

Think yourselves lucky you came away with anything Arbroath the better team. Dundee players like a dive or two.

Great performance from the lichties no failures. Well done the Dundee fans who weren't wet blankets and made it to the game.

Think yourselves lucky you came away with anything Arbroath the better team. Dundee players like a dive or two.
Great performance from the lichties no failures. Well done the Dundee fans who weren't wet blankets and made it to the game.
Wet blankets. Arbroath fans seem like charmers. Hopefully we dont get this thread deleted as we already have posts deleted from an Arbroath fan

Disappointed in Arbroath shitting it after the equaliser and resorting to time wasting for the last 30 minutes to kill the game and take a point. Got to do what you got to do though.

Great point for you boys, well done.