Arbroath v Dundee

12 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Lichties getting upset at what will still be their 2nd largest away support of the season. With the stupid ticket only idea, folk saving for xmas and Dundee playing utter shite, what else do you expect?

No it wouldn’t as United visit twice.

Dick Campbell sacked by Forfar 12th December 2015

Todd Lumsden job on a shaky peg ahead of our game on the 15th December 2015 against Berwick...

I remember wanting him gone and DC in charge. Wouldn't have cared if we got beat by Berwick if it meant we could get DC in quickly and before the January window.

We ended up winning that game and enduring 3 more months of torture. Thankfully it worked out well in the end
One of the most important goals of the last decade for Dundee was a Ben Gordon Alloa equaliser in the 94th minute. It meant Bomber gone and Hartley in to get us over the line, just.

It is at the point today where if we get beat, I'll actually have a bit of optimism that things can turn good again as it'd surely mean change.

I've got a wee feeling we're going to lose our heads today and take a thumping tbh.

Enjoyed that game and didn’t want us to lose for a second even suspecting a defeat would have seen TL off the premises.

If East Stirling weren't in the league that season we would've been doomed.

It was for the greater good just like anything else in life, blind man could see it. You might not think that way but it's easy to see why a lot of Dundee fans feel that way.

McPake winning today could buy him another 4/5/6 weeks where the teams still as pish as they've been picking up f**k all points.

A defeat may see a new manager come in and turn around their season, I really don't think they could be doing too much worse than they are at the moment. Will have by far the second biggest budget in the league and they're playing like a team that'll finish the season 5/6/7th place.

When the game kicks off and gets started I'm sure it'll be a different story for the Dundee fans though