Arbroath v Dundee

1 hour ago, ecto said:

Was at this game, played on a Sunday

Yep, me too ecto, 0 - 2 defeat I seem to recollect.  In fact a future colleague made an appearance as a 15 year old substitute for Arbroath that afternoon.

Cracking profile picture you use by the way of the then young goal-machine Mr William Pirie in Arbroath colours.

Not sure what it's like being an Arbroath stalwart, however following Dundee you'll find, "Everyday Is Like Sunday".

Best regards  

38 minutes ago, Dele said:

Are Arbroath fans seriously pulling up Dundee supporters for not going when your average home gate is like 27?

Come on now, be sensible. 

As a Dundonian, it's saddening to see fans of such an illustrious club as Dundee left attempting to take the piss out of seaside towns like Arbroath.

As an Arbroath fan, it's fucking hilarious :lol: 

Dundee is the 4th biggest city in Scotland; Arbroath is one of dozens of small towns littered throughout the country, seeing Dundee fans trying to take the piss out of Arbroath, a town 7 times smaller than Dundee, is just embarrassing.

This really is the equivalent of me heading on over to the juniors forum and having a laugh at the crowds Arbroath Vics pull in every week. Have you seen Lochee Utd's crowds m8? Embarrassing, such a diddy team in comparison to the Dundee bois.

Just now, SimonLichtie said:

As a Dundonian, it's saddening to see fans of such an illustrious club as Dundee left attempting to take the piss out of seaside towns like Arbroath.

As an Arbroath fan, it's fucking hilarious :lol: 

Dundee is the 4th biggest city in Scotland; Arbroath is one of dozens of small towns littered throughout the country, seeing Dundee fans trying to take the piss out of Arbroath, a town 7 times smaller than Dundee, is just embarrassing.

This really is the equivalent of me heading on over to the juniors forum and having a laugh at the crowds Arbroath Vics pull in every week. Have you seen Lochee Utd's crowds m8? Embarrassing, such a diddy team in comparison to the Dundee bois.

:lol:

Yappa dappa doo we're the boys in Dundee blue and that was easy, eaaaasy. 

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

What a strange post. Are you OK, Simon? 

Just disappointed - McPake isn't just costing Dundee but he's hitting us hard also; our poor wee club is losing out on tens of thousands of those sweet, sweet dark blue pounds due to Dundee fans being fickle fannies and not willing to travel 20 minutes down the road to pay a far cheaper entry fee to watch their team his awful tactics. 😢

Luckily we have another game next Saturday against a team who will bring a far larger away support which should make up for this :)

16 minutes ago, Dele said:

What a strange post. Are you OK, Simon? 

1 minute ago, SimonLichtie said:

Just disappointed - McPake isn't just costing Dundee but he's hitting us hard also; our poor wee club is losing out on tens of thousands of those sweet, sweet dark blue pounds due to Dundee fans being fickle fannies and not willing to travel 20 minutes down the road to pay a far cheaper entry fee to watch their team his awful tactics. 😢

Luckily we have another game next Saturday against a team who will bring a far larger away support which should make up for this :)

I'll take that as a maybe. 

Just disappointed - McPake isn't just costing Dundee but he's hitting us hard also; our poor wee club is losing out on tens of thousands of those sweet, sweet dark blue pounds due to Dundee fans being fickle fannies and not willing to travel 20 minutes down the road to pay a far cheaper entry fee to watch their team his awful tactics. [emoji22]
Luckily we have another game next Saturday against a team who will bring a far larger away support which should make up for this [emoji4]

Heard United had sold over 2k already

8 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

Image result for thats bait gif"

31 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

Just disappointed - McPake isn't just costing Dundee but he's hitting us hard also; our poor wee club is losing out on tens of thousands of those sweet, sweet dark blue pounds due to Dundee fans being fickle fannies and not willing to travel 20 minutes down the road to pay a cheaper entry fee to watch their team.

I like how you're conveniently ignoring the fact that it's your club stopping Dees from travelling down with their money to get a ticket, which a majority would be more willing to do than the current format. Pretty sure your fellow Lichties even cottoned onto that one.

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Heard United had sold over 2k already

Happy days indeed then apparently at Tannadice, to have a lower league successful team at the fourth year of asking and outlandish expenditure.

That's more than they brought to Dens Park in May 2016 on a delightful, I recollect, sunny Springtime evening. Share the wealth and goodwill I say, lol.

Best regards

I like how you're conveniently ignoring the fact that it's your club stopping Dees from travelling down with their money to get a ticket, which a majority would be more willing to do than the current format. Pretty sure your fellow Lichties even cottoned onto that one.

IMG_0121.jpg