Arbroath v Dundee

5 hours ago, Robertolichtie said:

Greig Spence to Score saturday late on closing down a Dundee centre half and nicking the ball off him.... 

If someone with Dobbies pace can do it Spence should easily manage it.

TBH, I would give myself a better than 50-50 chance of doing that against our current defence, and I'm an overweight, lazy git who gets out of breath opening my chocolate advent calendar...

Just now, Spikethedee said:

TBH, I would give myself a better than 50-50 chance of doing that against our current defence, and I'm an overweight, lazy git who gets out of breath opening my chocolate advent calendar...

Admittedly, those two factors may be related...

I don’t think you’ve looked at Spence’s recent goal scoring record. 🦆

Agreed with my Smokie workmates this "all ticket" thing is a farce for this game. Takes away the "walk up on the day" fan and the weather's meant to be stinking.

Agreed. Wouldn’t be surprised if a cash gate is announced on Friday, has happened in the past.

42 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Agreed with my Smokie workmates this "all ticket" thing is a farce for this game. Takes away the "walk up on the day" fan and the weather's meant to be stinking.

Sunny intervals and moderate breeze forecast. Oh btw, see you guys have slipped out of the top four. Worrying.

Lose this and we'll be at least 6th,if not 7th in December. Idk what McPake's specific targets are from Nelms, but surely that'll be well below them.

I believe things can improve, but it's now or never, surely.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee