Clyde v Forfar

Time to get the wheels back on the wagon.

Not easy to pick a team due to a long injury list and some totally inept bench warmers.

Love,Duffie and Lyon hopefull back and after a couple of lack lustre displays perhaps DG will get back to what he does best and stick the ball in the net.

Whilst we were poor yesterday I thought we were a bit unlucky.When the highlights come up have a look at Dumbarton’s first goal.

1 hour ago, Kwaka Mal said:

Trav possibly out due to totting up process after getting booked against Peterhead.

How many yellows is it before a suspension? Feels like Trav has had about 12 yellows already. I'm sure Gary Irvine must be up there as well, and Marc McCallum has about 4 all for timewasting. 

How many yellows is it before a suspension? Feels like Trav has had about 12 yellows already. I'm sure Gary Irvine must be up there as well, and Marc McCallum has about 4 all for timewasting. 
5 yellows = 1 match suspension.

According to Transfermkt, yesterday's was the fifth this season.

Forfar are probably the side that have surprised me the most this season in terms of expecting them to be much better. Got a decent squad there on paper although I was surprised to see on wiki they've got a player on loan from a team 2 divisions below. No doubt they'll beat us and start climbing the table like Montrose did :lol:

6 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Forfar are probably the side that have surprised me the most this season in terms of expecting them to be much better. Got a decent squad there on paper although I was surprised to see on wiki they've got a player on loan from a team 2 divisions below. No doubt they'll beat us and start climbing the table like Montrose did :lol:

Just as surprised as we were when we signed a useless Montrose benchwarmer on loan (although at the time all our strikers were injured) and MacPhee from Formartine was because Jim Weir didn't like Sean Burns at LB, but MacPhee has since disappeared off the face of the earth.

2 hours ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

Do tell more...

Some of the lads sneaked on alcohol onto the supporters bus, despite a zero alcohol warning, after that they complained about the fans, board and supporters club. But to be fair both sides should take a measure of blame. There's a whole load of posts on the Forfar Athletic thread where we all debate in favour/against the LoonsOnTour (what the ultras called themselves).

Didnt make last week but sounds like I missed a shocker from us against dumbarton. We need to get back to winning ways.

Some players need a kick up the arse but its hard to drop players when you've got 7 or 8 out injured.

Need to start strong and keep it going for 90 minutes not just for the first 20.

Howie works in the same building as me, and one of his team told me yesterday he was fine, just a knock that he couldn't run off last week.

We were noticeably poorer defensively after he got injured, so hopefully be a bit more solid at the back tomorrow.

50 minutes ago, macclyde+ said:

Howie works in the same building as me, and one of his team told me yesterday he was fine, just a knock that he couldn't run off last week.

We were noticeably poorer defensively after he got injured, so hopefully be a bit more solid at the back tomorrow.

Agree, when Howie is missing from defence there’s a massive difference in our quality. Hopefully he is back.