Question for Kennie

BANKIEBILL

3 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Ok, that was a wee bit facetious.
But still no answer to the question.
Is it about the park being booked or is it about the money?

As posted earlier sponsorship plays a huge part in financing our club, for Cumnock to lose potentially £1000 due to the game being on a Wednesday evening plus a decimated attendance well what do you think. Regarding the park being booked I never said at any time it was booked, in all probability it will be , only said the question should have been asked before posting fixtures and then all the inconvenience could have been avoided 

9 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
18 minutes ago, bigecumnock said:
Live on telly I may add

So your (ahem) 'supporters' will stay at home to watch the telly when their team is involved in a so-called 'big derby in junior football'.

Yes and so will plenty of yours

Good to see that the return league match between Talbot and Cumnock is on a Wednesday with no Talbot fans crying in their bovril. Get over it the Cumnock v Talbot game isn't a big derby anymore, and its all Cumnocks fault for being shite.

2 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Good to see that the return league match between Talbot and Cumnock is on a Wednesday with no Talbot fans crying in their bovril. Get over it the Cumnock v Talbot game isn't a big derby anymore, and its all Cumnocks fault for being shite.

As I said here comes the nonsense 

16 minutes ago, bigecumnock said:

As I said here comes the nonsense 

Simply because your making a fool of yourself. It's not that long ago some of your tribe were boasting about the fact you had lights, and now you don't want to use them.

35 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Simply because your making a fool of yourself. It's not that long ago some of your tribe were boasting about the fact you had lights, and now you don't want to use them.

Could always have it at Auchinleck....... 

2 hours ago, gordo said:

You must support hurlford if you can write off the added potential revenue😉. Other clubs every penny counts. 

Let's be honest this game will not go ahead because its a bad idea. I think the fixture man may have been testing the water with this one. 

It's not a bad idea its totally sensible. The fixtures man has to get his fixtures played and using grounds that have lights is the perfect way to get games done and dusted. He has also been fair enough to make the return match a midweek game at Auchinleck so if your talking about revenue then Talbot will lose out also.

If it's all about getting revenue from a talbot crowd then what about all the other teams that play talbot in midweek their losing out just like cumnock so what your saying if talbot play an away game it should always be on a Saturday!

9 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

It's not a bad idea its totally sensible. The fixtures man has to get his fixtures played and using grounds that have lights is the perfect way to get games done and dusted. He has also been fair enough to make the return match a midweek game at Auchinleck so if your talking about revenue then Talbot will lose out also.

My points is both teams shouldnt lose out. Its not lost revenue from a Talbot crowd point of view. But more to do with money lost through hospitality the social club etc. 

The Derby may have lost its edge etc due to cumnock not competing. But its still a big game and should be treated as such holding them midweek seems crazy to me. We have two free Saturdays in February make the cumnock game the priority 

1 hour ago, Ped said:

Cumnocks attitude here is the very reason the juniors are getting left behind if the fixtures are issued just get the game played 

The park is unavailable 

The lassies under 8 have booked the park what we to do kick them off 😂😂

Edited by Guest