Question for Kennie

BANKIEBILL

28 minutes ago, bigecumnock said:

Just a wee point here, as Townhead park Cumnock is a community facility with numerous organisations using the facilities, not just for football, will it be available for the game V Talbot  on Wednesday February 12th ?

Surely Cumnock Juniors have first dibs on it. No?

Just a wee point here, as Townhead park Cumnock is a community facility with numerous organisations using the facilities, not just for football, will it be available for the game V Talbot  on Wednesday February 12th ?
Is it not part of the criteria that all clubs have a registered park where they have priority?
I would also consider that it is a requirement for a license for pyramid purposes.

Just now, mick90 said:

another question for Kennie ...   it will be daylight until almost 5pm on Feb 1 .... so why still have 1345 kick-offs ?

That caught my eye as well, and I thought it was odd as it's normally the start of February for the return to 2pm kick offs.

Sometimes that extra 15 minutes makes a difference about whether a player starts or doesn't start due to work on a Saturday morning.

1 hour ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Is it not part of the criteria that all clubs have a registered park where they have priority?
I would also consider that it is a requirement for a license for pyramid purposes.

The rule is the senior club has to be give priority. That's why league fixtures for LL don't come out until after the SPFL.

1 hour ago, mick90 said:

another question for Kennie ...   it will be daylight until almost 5pm on Feb 1 .... so why still have 1345 kick-offs ?

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

That caught my eye as well, and I thought it was odd as it's normally the start of February for the return to 2pm kick offs.

Sometimes that extra 15 minutes makes a difference about whether a player starts or doesn't start due to work on a Saturday morning.

The power of social media.

Thanks guys. You are quite correct. The normal return to 2PM is the start of February.

I hadn't changed the KO time whilst uploading the data to the website. 

All sorted now. Thanks for spotting it.

A Wednesday night with a 19:30 KO in February is, as far as I know a first for the juniors, might have been better to check availability before posting fixtures,just saying

28 minutes ago, bigecumnock said:

A Wednesday night with a 19:30 KO in February is, as far as I know a first for the juniors, might have been better to check availability before posting fixtures,just saying

If they cant get the park I'm sure they can get the fixture changed plenty of time until february

3 hours ago, bigecumnock said:

Midweek games common in North region and they had happened in East too. Just us West folk stuck in 1985.

Why should cumnock help with the talbots fixture congestion and play a game midweek. 

The park is already booked plus it gives cumnock no chance to get the hospitality at the game booked out. 

Let's keep one of the bigger junior derby's for a Saturday preferably when there is still something to play for. 

8 minutes ago, gordo said:

Why should cumnock help with the talbots fixture congestion and play a game midweek. 

The park is already booked plus it gives cumnock no chance to get the hospitality at the game booked out. 

Let's keep one of the bigger junior derby's for a Saturday preferably when there is still something to play for. 

Cheers gordo, everything you’ve just posted was behind my original post.