County vs Hibs

14 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

Thank you, 2-1 home win now :) 

Oooft - mystic meg !!

Current Hibs defence is a gift.

Not won since September? Call Hibs

Need a couple of goals? Call Hibs

None of this is JR fault, he needs some defensive players in Jan - desperately.

Well done County.

It's a shame...at the moment we are not being undone by scintillating moves or getting horsed for 90 minutes, we are being undone by speculative and simple crosses into the box.

It is hopefully a relatively easy fix but so, so frustrating.  We are good at the hard/fancy stuff going forward, but really lacking on basic defending. Where is Jackson? He always looked very solid when he was dealing with balls into the box?

Just now, Comrie said:

The Hibs defending for our second is absolutely awful.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/50667141

It really is.  Absolute schoolboy stuff.  I suspect finding a solid CB and LB will be easier than uncovering a Scott Allan or Flo Kamberi, so it is hopefully an easy fix for us! We should start with Efe Ambrose.

On 01/12/2019 at 14:17, HibsFan said:

The games are coming thick and fast, so time is of the essence here. Bet this thread doesn’t even go three pages in total. 1-2 Hibs.

Wrong on both counts.

Unlucky, thanks for playing, etc etc

I wasn't holding out much hope for Fontaine and Morris vs Kamberi and Doidge, but they coped admirably.  Fontaine looked ropey in parts of the first half but it was his best game in ages.  Kelly's 1v1 defending was really good, if he can start blocking more crosses then he will have completely won me over.

I thought Harry Paton was excellent.  He's a better player than Ewan Henderson is at the moment and is hard done by not to have gotten more minutes to date. There aren't many Ross County midfielders that can carry the ball between the lines while looking up for a pass.

Edited by bunglebonce

2 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

I've been very critical of Kelly for large parts of his time wuth us and i think it's been justified too but he (and the coaching staff) should be delighted with his recent performances. Sean Kelly has looked far more confident in the left back roll. 

I've given Kelly a slagging in the past but so far he's been alright this season.

@Casual Observer Your chat is awful.

Thats the second time in 24 hours using the phrase "hibsing" it.

You are either (a) a boring sad wee man jealous because us Leith boys are just world class shaggers and all you can manage are those last vinegar strokes thinking about your sister.

or (b) crying those salty salty tears because one of our Leith shaggers has been up your mum more often than her pimp.

Piss off back to the Killie threads, nobody is interested in your shite.

On 05/12/2019 at 16:19, Casual Observer said:

Well done Rossco, stopping a very long and sustained rot there lads. Lucky you had the bottle merchants in town last night and they just went and Hibsed it, it seems.

The honeymoon’s over, Jack Ross’ shagging days are behind him now (pardon the pun)!

Shree nil Livi. image.png

Meanwhile Jack Ross keeps on shagging image.png.cd3acccc56de08d9322a46fc857e373f.png