County vs Hibs

22 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

The games are coming thick and fast, so time is of the essence here. Bet this thread doesn’t even go three pages in total. 1-2 Hibs.

When I saw the word "thick" I just assumed @Dele was around.

Brian Graham a nap to score from one of the 1000 balls shelled up to him by Fonts.

Our tanned, cosmopolitan athletes like "golden boot Doidgey" wont be used to the -25c conditions and doubtful surface, 1-5 Hibernian.

Apologies to all the County fans - my stalker has turned up.

While I know he isnt universally popular, he has nobody to talk to in the Seaside Forums and - well, its almost Christmas, and I like to give back to the less fortunate in society (i.e. Dundonians).

15 hours ago, St. Jude said:

Still fucking raging this isn’t a Saturday game. This is about the only good away day in the premiership this season. 

The fixture gods were very cruel to us this season. Torn between wanting to finish top six, or finishing seventh and having the chance of a spring silly Saturday in Dingwall and relegation party at Tynecastle 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Even reading that makes me so angry. Foster has done alright, but I'd far prefer him and Naismith in the full back positions rather than Kelly and Fraser.