Week 13

lichtie23

They were both looking up in the air and Sutton ran into the back of him. Don't even think the ball was catchable.

I’m biased.. so it was definitely a penalty

It was a bit soft but you see them given.

I’m delighted it was as I was up 4 hours after it so OT was the last thing I wanted.

The Chargers defenders should have been nowhere near Sutton. They should have been told not to even brush him with an arm. Do not give the zebras a decision to make. I thought it was absolutely defensive P.I. The muppets self-destructed. Even in prior plays, they un-ravelled and managed to turn a 4th and 1 yard into a 4th and long. Was great to see Rivers crying like a big wean as it all turned to shite in front of his eyes.

The Texans game was great. I now believe I have watched the game where the Evil Empire Dynasty actually started its decline towards mediocrity. Brady is clearly not the force he was. Keep Edelman quiet and Brady is pretty much fcuked. Gronk’ is away dancing with Lakers cheerleaders, and Belichick couldn’t out-smart O’Brien. This statement could come back to bite me squarely in the arse, but hopefully not. The cracks are real, and are getting bigger. Come on Bills!

Edited by pozbaird

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

The Texans game was great. I now believe I have watched the game where the Evil Empire Dynasty actually started its decline towards mediocrity. Brady is clearly not the force he was. Keep Edelman quiet and Brady is pretty much fcuked. Gronk’ is away dancing with Lakers cheerleaders, and Belichick couldn’t out-smart O’Brien. This statement could come back to bite me squarely in the arse, but hopefully not. The cracks are real, and are getting bigger. Come on Bills!

Last season, they lost back to back games in December to fallto 9-5 then won 5 in a row finishing with the Super Bowl. I want to see it as much as the next man (possibly more than the next man as a Bills fan) but until it happens in a playoff game I'm saying nothing. They'll probably win 3 playoff games scoring 7 touchdowns on defence & special teams.

I also see AB was whoring himself out to them again on twitter last night.

Edited by Fuctifano