Week 13

lichtie23

Still basking in Thursday night's result, will probably watch the first half of BAL-SF before moving to redzone.

Effectively in a fantasy playoff before the playoffs start, win and in or lose and out for me, but there are 5 players across the game playing in either SNF or MNF so highly unlikely it'll be done tonight but still worth keeping an eye on redzone.

Still basking in Thursday night's result, will probably watch the first half of BAL-SF before moving to redzone.
Effectively in a fantasy playoff before the playoffs start, win and in or lose and out for me, but there are 5 players across the game playing in either SNF or MNF so highly unlikely it'll be done tonight but still worth keeping an eye on redzone.

Good luck

Ravens vs 49ers is the absolute game of week 13. Let’s see how Lamar does against that SAN Fran front 4. Elsewhere the Browns and Steelers meet again in what should be a tasty affair.
Think it's supposed to be heavy rain and fairly windy there.

Could do with the Seahawks beating the Vikings, but think that is tomorrow night.

21 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Broncos starting with Drew Lock at QB, while rumours are the Chargers are on the verge of benching Rivers after his last 2 poor performances.

Next week, the Broncos starting QB will be Cindy, a third-year cheerleader from Colorado State. Good luck Cindy, the job is hers to lose.

Think it's supposed to be heavy rain and fairly windy there.

Could do with the Seahawks beating the Vikings, but think that is tomorrow night.
Pishing down. They've not long started taking the covers off the pitch and the rain has got worse.

50 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Browns v steelers gonna be a battle.

I’m not a gambler but I would love to bet on more than 5 players being ejected from the game!

Goodell will be rubbing his hands, could be another swathe of fines headed his way, though it will take something special to match the 700k plus from the first meeting.

Goodell will be rubbing his hands, could be another swathe of fines headed his way, though it will take something special to match the 700k plus from the first meeting.
Browns & Steelers funding the hookers & ching at the NFL bigwigs xmas sesh imo

Redskins OLB Ryan Kerrigan's starting streak going back to week 1 of his rookie season (2011) has come to an end(139 games).  One the most consistent OLBs in the league who goes about his business with no fuss...  
Yeah, very good player for years now. I think he's faking injury, wanted to keep his winning streak intact.