Killie v St Johnstone

Kilmarnock don't concede, we don't score. 

A 1-0 cruise for Kilmarnock where they give themselves a wee break after an hour to save the legs. Gordon and Davidson in for Duffy and Holt is a NAP. No idea what else you do, Kennedy needs to be in there somewhere though.

Guest Moomintroll
Tickets at gate?    Havn't been to Rugby park before but I'm freezing my tits off now in front of a fire  let alone on a frosty Ayrshire evening.  

Don't worry, the heaving crush around the wide open streets before you get in will provide you with all the body heat you will need.

10 minutes ago, saint pogo said:

Tickets at gate?    Havn't been to Rugby park before but I'm freezing my tits off now in front of a fire  let alone on a frosty Ayrshire evening.  

Unless it's changed since previous times, you'll have to buy them in the building across the road from the away end.

We might manage to take triple figures to this one, if you include players and staff. 

Question - does the plastic pitch at Rugby have heating? Astro seems unplayable to me when it's frosty but that's maybe because I've not been on a 'professional' surface. I know that one of the advantages is that games tend not to get cancelled but I thought that was usually because of better drainage. What's the chance of cancellation if the weather stays the same?

edit : for got to say, 2-0 Killie 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

13 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

We might manage to take triple figures to this one, if you include players and staff. 

Question - does the plastic pitch at Rugby have heating? Astro seems unplayable to me when it's frosty but that's maybe because I've not been on a 'professional' surface. I know that one of the advantages is that games tend not to get cancelled but I thought that was usually because of better drainage. What's the chance of cancellation if the weather stays the same?

We've played on it several times before in miserably cold conditions and it's never been a problem. I'd say the only way it will be called off is if the conditions around the stadium are unsafe.

Guest Moomintroll
No. No you're not.

We're shite.
Used to be the case that that would be confirmation of your points but we are made of sterner stuff nowadays. Cautiously optimistic for now.

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Used to be the case that that would be confirmation of your points but we are made of sterner stuff nowadays. Cautiously optimistic for now.

We never do well against Kilmarnock. We've scored 9 goals against Kilmarnock since April 2014. 2nd December 2017 was the last one.

We've played on it several times before in miserably cold conditions and it's never been a problem. I'd say the only way it will be called off is if the conditions around the stadium are unsafe.
Forecast has temperatures well above freezing after tonight so imagine it wouldn't be an issue regardless.

I’m confident we’ve got too much for a Saints side who look totally shot of belief. Has TW tried to integrate too many youngsters too quickly and moved away from the template that had you guys as perennial top 6 certs? Or is there something else the cause?
You look doomed to be in the bottom 2 or at best 3, all season the way things are going. 

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

I’m confident we’ve got too much for a Saints side who look totally shot of belief. Has TW tried to integrate too many youngsters too quickly and moved away from the template that had you guys as perennial top 6 certs? Or is there something else the cause?
You look doomed to be in the bottom 2 or at best 3, all season the way things are going. 

This Summer Saints let Brian Easton, Steven Anderson, Joe Shaughnessy and Ricky Foster leave.

Then replaced them with Anthony Ralston and Wallace Duffy.

That's the cause.

Guest Moomintroll
We never do well against Kilmarnock. We've scored 9 goals against Kilmarnock since April 2014. 2nd December 2017 was the last one.
CQN have scarred me for the foreseeable future tbf.

3-0 routine killie win.  Anything from this game for us would be a massive bonus.

Michael O'Halloran dribbling round everyone in the stadium before slamming it home in the last minute to take all 3 points seems a lifetime ago.

We seriously haven't scored against them for 2 years...???!!!! 😳