Aberdeen v Sevco Scotland Ltd

Guest Bob Mahelp

I still have it my head that big Andy's goal came from a corner or free kick. But it didn't.....he had just wandered up the park for a bit to see what was going on, and found himself slapping in a Gerd Müller-esque equaliser. 

Top Red, and it's great to see him finally getting the appreciation and luuuuuuurve from Dons fans that his dedication to the club deserves. 

I’ve watched the coverage of the match back on Sky Sports. I particularly liked how the nice neutral folk behind the coverage appeared to have a camera on Sam Cosgrove for the whole match to show how he should have been sent off, according to Boyd. However, they didn’t bother to level things up by having a camera on Morelos to show all his different dives, falling over moves, clutching his knee, his elbow, his face, heel clips, etc. No wonder Rangers fans love him.

Horrific scenes in Kashmir today as India shelled a children's hospital of, mainly Sunni Muslims with Steak Bakes and Sausage Rolls.

There would be outrage if it was pork sausage rolls being fired at the Muslims and I don’t think any Hindu Indians would handle any food stuff made from the ‘Sacred Cow’. [emoji6]

On 04/12/2019 at 21:40, bennett said:

Ffs QC, I think you're broken.

Your tv looks really cheap.

I think we should we should re-name this thread 'Meltdown Bennett' It's almost as if all those years of anguish, loss and disappointment have truly kicked in. 

Edited by bairney