Aberdeen v Sevco Scotland Ltd

For the avoidance of any doubt NO objects should be thrown at players of any team

HOWEVER

The mock outrage over this from a support renowned for singing about being up to their knees in the blood of others is somewhat amusing but sad

Edited by Sheep62

2 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

For the avoidance of any doubt NO objects should be thrown at players of any team

HOWEVER

The mock outrage over this from a support renowned for singing about being up to their knees in the blood of others is somewhat amusing but sad

Can sheep fans really play the whataboutery card here?

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

'Missile'   😂😂😂😂😂😂

FD41787FHPQSE.jpg

Yes, objects thrown at players are called missiles Magee.

You had plenty to say when neil Lennon was hit by one last season. 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Yes, objects thrown at players are called missiles Magee.

You had plenty to say when neil Lennon was hit by one last season. 

I certainly did not, I'm assuming you'll have something to back that up with, unless you're just slavering utter pish...

....that could be it I guess. 

Let's get down to brass tacks. It's really not on that ANY opposition fans should be allowed to get away with pelting Gers players with pies...

If anyone is going to pelt their players with any barely-edible exocets then The Berrz themselves reserve the right to do exactly that.

Just ask Mo Johnston.

Poor Maurice took more than a couple of piping, grey mince facials in his time at Rangers.

Just watched highlights on sportscene. There hasn't been nearly enough love for Wilson waltzing past 2 of them and taking a sair een for our first, nor for big Sam's tenacity for our second. Well played folks

Those were exactly my two takeaways from the highlights. Wilson and Gallagher combined really well, and were completely on the edge of losing possession the entire time. I loved it.

Cosgrove really uses his body well in the second, to turn and get the shot away. Lucky break and Considine’s there.

He’s really made a good habit of lurking at the back post hasn’t he?

2 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Those were exactly my two takeaways from the highlights. Wilson and Gallagher combined really well, and were completely on the edge of losing possession the entire time. I loved it.

Cosgrove really uses his body well in the second, to turn and get the shot away. Lucky break and Considine’s there.

He’s really made a good habit of lurking at the back post hasn’t he?

Consi 's goal was almost a carbon copy of that weaselly fucker' s at the other end. Defenders standing watching as one player benefits from experience and awareness. 

"Jacko" is a cracking player (c**t though) and has been for years, but no more so than Consi, who will never have this universally accepted by telly and paper c***s, because Dons. 

Wilson was quietly effective and did more defending than hedges managed against the yokels, and Gallagher had the best game I've seen him have in red. He is still a bit shitey though.