Aberdeen v Sevco Scotland Ltd

Guest Bob Mahelp
19 minutes ago, big al said:

If Morelos should have had a penalty, it has to partly be his own doing. He collapses every time somebody goes near him so it must be difficult for a ref to know when it’s an actual foul.

Few observations about last night.

Taylor was solid, and Logan was better too.

Leigh and Vyner combined does not work in midfield. They sit in front of the back 4 and mark fresh air.

Gallagher is a man down on the left, use his only strength to press in the middle.

Cosgrove proved again why the 4 million talk is laughable. He would get eaten alive in the English Championship.

The best bit though, I have never seen James Wilson work so hard and actually put in tackles. Massive turnaround in attitude. If he keeps that up his ability will come through and we may end up with a decent player yet. 

Delighted to put a dent in the Sevco season. You’re not Rangers anymore.

Jayden Stockley is rattling in goals with Preston, and I would say that Cosgrove is a much better player. His goal record over the last 12 months is remarkable, but his all round play is also a thousand times better than Stockley's.

He was his own worst enemy last night though. You could tell from the first few seconds that he was heading for a yellow card, and after he got one he became more subdued and less effective. I was just happy that he wasn't sent off.

Generally I think that big Sam is a level-headed player, and I've been impressed with his calmness when faced with the physical battle he has up front.  Last night though he just set out to batter anything in a black/blue shirt. 

It's tempting to cheer that on, but we still need cool heads that last 90 minutes on the park. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Ha, I'd think not.

Stupid to throw anything at a footballer though. Whether it be a pie, coin or banana. Snowballs are ok.

A tunnocks snowball or an actual snowball? Or both?

39 minutes ago, Romeo said:

What about a pie inside a snowball?

Or a tunnocks snowball inside a snowball?

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What a fucking minter of football club.  Up there with Celtic with their southern irish flegs. 

Well, no, because Celtic were formed by Irish immigrants, while Rangers have zero connection to England whatsoever.

Nice try though.