Aberdeen v Sevco Scotland Ltd

9 hours ago, bennett said:

What did you make of his performance?

Interested to hear differing views.

It was shite as usual. What I don't understand is how it would ever enter your head to even think about blaming the ref for the result. Except it's the go to excuse of the OF fan.

Guest Bob Mahelp
30 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Made all the more enjoyable by the fact that it should have been a penalty.

Some might say a degree of karma given the usual antics of Morelos all game with his throwing himself to the ground and rolling around clutching assorted parts of his body everytime someone went near him, not to mention the twice he kicked out

Morelos was a greeting face little shite from start to finish. Dive, dive, dive. 

It should have been a penalty, but it wasn't. So get it right fucking up ye.

He's good as Manny in Modern Family though. 

9 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Not glad. A point would have been fantastic, but conceding a last minute goal in a game we weren’t expected to take anything from isn’t as sore if it fucks the league for Sevco.

I don't really get that.

Anyway, I sloped off to bed last night early - absolutely knackered after a long and slightly stressful day - so was very pleased to wake up to that result. Not so much the draw, but coming back from 2 down.

The Dons? Bloody hell.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

One of the mods (and I'm looking at @Tynieroseor @Cardinal Richelieu) decided that my rather nice red white and blue saltire avatar upset a few posters so they gave me this in its place.

I may change it after Sunday.  Or maybe not.

Nowt to do with me chief. It kinda suits you though. 

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

One of the mods (and I'm looking at @Tynieroseor @Cardinal Richelieu) decided that my rather nice red white and blue saltire avatar upset a few posters so they gave me this in its place.

I may change it after Sunday.  Or maybe not.

Not me.

8 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Nowt to do with me chief. It kinda suits you though. 

Or him.

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, nsr said:

Is the Sevco choo choo train coming off the rails then?

Probably not, but maybe their fans should be a bit worried about how their defence crumbled under the might of  5 foot 6, 10 stone, Jon Gallagher.

16 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Before Tavernier complains, a pie to the face is a standard Doric welcoming and I hope he interpreted it in the friendly manner it was intended.

There's a thread on follow follow that amused me last night. **** arguing over whether it was a banana or a pie.

If Morelos should have had a penalty, it has to partly be his own doing. He collapses every time somebody goes near him so it must be difficult for a ref to know when it’s an actual foul.

Few observations about last night.

Taylor was solid, and Logan was better too.

Leigh and Vyner combined does not work in midfield. They sit in front of the back 4 and mark fresh air.

Gallagher is a man down on the left, use his only strength to press in the middle.

Cosgrove proved again why the 4 million talk is laughable. He would get eaten alive in the English Championship.

The best bit though, I have never seen James Wilson work so hard and actually put in tackles. Massive turnaround in attitude. If he keeps that up his ability will come through and we may end up with a decent player yet. 

Delighted to put a dent in the Sevco season. You’re not Rangers anymore.