Aberdeen v Sevco Scotland Ltd

31 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You are absolutely desperate to make the Rangers fans on here to be something that they are not.  No idea why you'd do this.  You probably don't either.

Maybe it's these pesky 'hidden' Rangers fans you're taking umbrage with.

Get to bed Kinky. Glass of water and a couple of paracetamol so the morning isn't too rough. 

Wasn't referring to the rangers fans on here with the quoted post. It was Twitter and I enjoyed a quick gander on follow follow. Yourself and Bennett always show face win, lose or draw.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Always pleasing to see the hidden **** avoid the match thread until they're winning, jump the gun and get all excited 

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Wasn't referring to the rangers fans on here

That's fine.  Both know you were.

We should never have been in that game.

Still want McInnes out.

Still tinpot to celebrate an equaliser like I did and be happy with a draw.

But Sevco, Scotland hates you.

Oh and one more thing:

Lewis Ferguson will be an absolute star if he sticks in.

Sorry forgot to add.

Kinky, Bennett and MJC we also cheered when that 2nd Celtic goal went in.

Night Night.

16 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Okay, what have I missed here?

Why does @The_Kincardine have a Celtic badge as his avatar, what's the joke?

One of the mods (and I'm looking at @Tynieroseor @Cardinal Richelieu) decided that my rather nice red white and blue saltire avatar upset a few posters so they gave me this in its place.

I may change it after Sunday.  Or maybe not.

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Sitting in a pub in Inverness, full of young glory hunting teuchter rangers fans. Was excellent to see their joy of a Hamilton equaliser only for smiles to turn to frowns moments later. Aberdeen holding on for the draw is lovely. Me and a solitary dons fan giving it fist pumps, he went as far as shouting get it up ye to the young teuchters. Delightful!

Just waiting for the fight club style moment of realisation here.... 

The solitary Dons fan is called jamamafegan

Edited by coprolite

We really should be beating these dicks. Disappointing that it took us half an hour to start playing. 

Now big Ashton is back, we can reel in that 9 point gap easily. 

A point at home really isn't much to celebrate, but after a two goal start it is a big point mentality wise. 

I see following on from demanding that UEFA give him an explanation with regards to a penalty that never was in the euro game slippy is moaning about not getting a penalty again last night.

Pen or no pen?

eta...inconclusive..CASE CLOSED

Capture.PNG

Edited by Romeo

5 hours ago, coprolite said:

We really should be beating these dicks. Disappointing that it took us half an hour to start playing. 

Now big Ashton is back, we can reel in that 9 point gap easily. 

A point at home really isn't much to celebrate, but after a two goal start it is a big point mentality wise. 

I disagree. Like you, I don’t like to celebrate a home draw, but being 2.0 down and playing as if no one cared fir 35 minutes, the fight in that second half gave us plenty to celebrate. Add on our recent two performances against Celtic and Rangers, and there was plenty of a-whoopin’ and a-hollerin’ when the full time whistle blew last night. Small steps.

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I see following on from demanding that UEFA give him an explanation with regards to a penalty that never was in the euro game slippy is moaning about not getting a penalty again last night.

Pen or no pen?

Made all the more enjoyable by the fact that it should have been a penalty.

Some might say a degree of karma given the usual antics of Morelos all game with his throwing himself to the ground and rolling around clutching assorted parts of his body everytime someone went near him, not to mention the twice he kicked out