Aberdeen v Sevco Scotland Ltd

We should never have been in that game.

Still want McInnes out.

Still tinpot to celebrate an equaliser like I did and be happy with a draw.

But Sevco, Scotland hates you.

Oh and one more thing:

Lewis Ferguson will be an absolute star if he sticks in.

Taylor and McKenna were very good against Morelos once we wised up, although I thought Morelos was hopeless all night. Ferguson was key to changing the game, stepped up and actually made it a battle in midfield after going 2-0 down. I don't rate Gallagher at all, but there was at least some purpose to his running in the second half and he helped us get up the pitch. It was also pleasing how dreadful Jack was tonight apart from his goal, he never seems to play that well against us at Pittodrie. A really good point, especially as I was fearing a repeat of 5-0 after Jack scored. 

What did you make of his performance?
Interested to hear differing views.

I thought Beaton was absolute shite.

Thought he was doing everything he could to hand you the game.

But.

Although I thought Morelos dives (for the umpteenth time) if he gives that as a foul, it was a penalty.

I get that Aberdeen fans hate Rangers, just a mystery to me how it transfers to the players and they try their hearts out In these games yet bend over backwards every single occasion against Celtic. 

They don’t.

We don’t get that goal just before HT, then the game remains the same and we get pumped.

Never saw us getting anything out of tonight especially after our gutless inept first 35 minutes. First goal was totally against the run of play but it seemed to throw the Tribute Act off their stride. Good point in the end. Boyd raging on Sky just now is an added bonus. 

Edited by Jute

14 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

I get that Aberdeen fans hate Rangers, just a mystery to me how it transfers to the players and they try their hearts out In these games yet bend over backwards every single occasion against Celtic. 

Don’t believe everything you hear or see in the weegie/*** press.