Aberdeen v Sevco Scotland Ltd

Sitting in a pub in Inverness, full of young glory hunting teuchter rangers fans. Was excellent to see their joy of a Hamilton equaliser only for smiles to turn to frowns moments later. Aberdeen holding on for the draw is lovely. Me and a solitary dons fan giving it fist pumps, he went as far as shouting get it up ye to the young teuchters. Delightful!

On 03/12/2019 at 20:02, The_Kincardine said:

Things can't be that bad, surely?

Anyway with Lewis, McKenna, Ferguson and Cosgrove you've a decent 'spine' so I'm not sure why there's so much negativity.

On 03/12/2019 at 21:05, big al said:

Not sure why negativity?

Draw with 9 men bottom of the league then scrape a win against the next bottom while playing shite in general.

Nae idea either.

So, as I said, not sure why the negativity.  You got a lucky break for your first goal but were well worth a draw.  You didn't play nice football but certainly worked hard and snuffed us out.

2-2 is a fair result.

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Sitting in a pub in Inverness, full of young glory hunting teuchter rangers fans. Was excellent to see their joy of a Hamilton equaliser only for smiles to turn to frowns moments later. Aberdeen holding on for the draw is lovely. Me and a solitary dons fan giving it fist pumps, he went as far as shouting get it up ye to the young teuchters. Delightful!

The very same here in a bar in Glasgow - they all got a bit loud and excited, only to go quiet at the end.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are actually glad your own team got beat by an injury time goal ??

P&B is getting weirder all the time.

I think he may have been after some likes with that post...

You are actually glad your own team got beat by an injury time goal ??
P&B is getting weirder all the time.

Not glad. A point would have been fantastic, but conceding a last minute goal in a game we weren’t expected to take anything from isn’t as sore if it fucks the league for Sevco.

4 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Not glad. A point would have been fantastic, but conceding a last minute goal in a game we weren’t expected to take anything from isn’t as sore if it fucks the league for Sevco.

I think you're actually gutted Scotty but you're putting on a front for likes.