Aberdeen v Sevco Scotland Ltd

Mcginn a doubt for this. Hopefully Mclennan given an opportunity instead.

Struggling to see how we cause them too many problems in an attacking sense. Hedges the only actual creative outlet and I'm not 100% sold on him yet.

Best chance is to keep it solid from back to middle and get them on the counter/set piece IMO. 

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Struggling to see how we cause them too many problems in an attacking sense. Hedges the only actual creative outlet and I'm not 100% sold on him yet.

Best chance is to keep it solid from back to middle and get them on the counter/set piece IMO. 

No? Stats are decent and appears to be the only wide player we have at the moment who gets the crowd off their seat.

Loved the second goal on Saturday as he got right back up after being fouled. GMS would have rolled 5 yards in to the box if that was him.

No? Stats are decent and appears to be the only wide player we have at the moment who gets the crowd off their seat.
Loved the second goal on Saturday as he got right back up after being fouled. GMS would have rolled 5 yards in to the box if that was him.

Only in my own subjective/unqualified view. He can be quite inconsistent and ponderous at times too.

Definitely potential there but him being the only creative threat tomorrow night doesn’t excite me greatly.

21 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Only in my own subjective/unqualified view. He can be quite inconsistent and ponderous at times too.

Definitely potential there but him being the only creative threat tomorrow night doesn’t excite me greatly.

I'd like you to quote and apologise on this message tomorrow as he gets his third assist of the evening.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

On the off chance this isn't Derek’s favourite ruse, it will be Gallagher. 

In theory, the Sevconians should find this fixture as welcome as a turd in a sugarbowl, given their upcoming cup final and Europa decider.

However, this is not the AFC of getting in faces and producing  90 very uncomfortable minutes, taking 3 or 4 bodies along the way - whilst working the north-east home crowd into a hostile frenzy of sheer hatred, previously reserved for the former club that played at Ibrox.

This is a meek submissive version, who have so far managed a 0-13 aggregate this season in our four matches that required 'stepping up' a level.

Do we anticipate anything different tomorrow evening?   Sadly not. The away team will want it put to bed asap, and will likely be at least a couple to the good by half-time.