Thistle v Shortlees

Polnessan72

14 hours ago, Haggis nut said:

What was the post that upset them?  2 faced c***s if u ask me, most horrible sideline in all of amateur football. Mostly committee n management team, tadgers

Aye gieing it big licks on sat to ex shortlees boy.  

On 04/12/2019 at 15:30, eyeswideopen15 said:

Heard it's already a done deal for Farrell, With Marc Ross taking over at New Farm. I'd still be very surprised if true tho. Not even pep could save Thistle and surely farrel, now on the outside, can see how despised and low Thistle are.

I agree farrel must see things from the other side now. Hes well respected in the game and would lose that in a second if he took that job. Last I heard Mark was rumoured for thistle job but I dont think theres any chance he would take that. New farm job possibly but cant see farrel leaving as hes doing really well 

Farrell would attract players back to thistle if he went there, spoke to a lot of big players who thought about going to new farm just because of him so wouldn’t matter what team he was in charge of he knows a lot of players and could take hurlford back to where they want to be

9 minutes ago, ABC123. said:

Farrell would attract players back to thistle if he went there, spoke to a lot of big players who thought about going to new farm just because of him so wouldn’t matter what team he was in charge of he knows a lot of players and could take hurlford back to where they want to be

Dont disagree with that 

55 minutes ago, SOAP_MCTAVISH_77 said:

Thistle on the counter sign after Carlo Monti-gate. Ex milk cup winner, golden boot winner ,ballon d'or nominee and former AFC Crookedholm stalwart Cleggy Cairswell spotted leaving the Richardson park pavillion with a brown envelope and grinning like a dug wi two dicks. Anyone able to firm this up?

Mate go.to bed please n give everycunt peace.