Thistle v Shortlees

Polnessan72

7 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Herd thistle made a complaint tae ayrshire aboot lees posts oan social media. Whit a cheek they huv. c***s hae been gettin awa wae blue murder fur years. Nae shame and of course the league wull back them up as perย 

Heard this also. Grasses. Hope Lees teach them a lesson on sat.ย 

5 minutes ago, Haggis nut said:

What was the post that upset them?ย  2 faced c***s if u ask me, most horrible sideline in all of amateur football. Mostly committee n management team, tadgers

On the Lees Facebook. Must still be raging afterย getting pumped at the weekend. Sooner they are gone the better.ย 

9 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Herd thistle made a complaint tae ayrshire aboot lees posts oan social media. Whit a cheek they huv. c***s hae been gettin awa wae blue murder fur years. Nae shame and of course the league wull back them up as per

Embarrasing Hurlford , just a bit of banter and gamesmanship from the pride of Ayrshire :)

Tells you all about their mindset they should have used the post as motivation, instead they have become more hated :)

im sure now the lees will use the silly reports to FA as motivation to finish Hurlford ., let's hope so , I'm sure the players at HT despite the ยฃยฃยฃยฃยฃ will become less interested in playing for such a toxic clubย 

It's only because they got stuffed from a second division team on Saturday they complained. They are a disgusting club with no morals. Their Twitter account is the worst in ayrshire but no one complains to the league. They tried to sign Drongan players during the game with them for god sake. They truly believe it's one set of rules for them and a different set for everyone else. But to be fair they do get away with it so I can see why they think thatย 

2 hours ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Hope leese put 6 past them n finish them.ย  Good night hughie

ย Times a ticking

His time is up. I actually cannot believe he continued in the role when he knows everyone at the club wants Farrell in charge. By the time farrell takes the job he will have negotiated Pep Guardiola wages they are that desperate for him

1 hour ago, CFCbhoy said:

It's only because they got stuffed from a second division team on Saturday they complained. They are a disgusting club with no morals. Their Twitter account is the worst in ayrshire but no one complains to the league. They tried to sign Drongan players during the game with them for god sake. They truly believe it's one set of rules for them and a different set for everyone else. But to be fair they do get away with it so I can see why they think thatย 

They also tried to sign minishant full backย blair Worherspoon while we was ordering a fish tea !

Heard it's already a done deal for Farrell, With Marc Ross taking over at New Farm. I'd still be very surprised if true tho. Not even pep could save Thistle and surely farrel, now on the outside, can see how despised and low Thistle are.

His time is up. I actually cannot believe he continued in the role when he knows everyone at the club wants Farrell in charge. By the time farrell takes the job he will have negotiated Pep Guardiola wages they are that desperate for him

38 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Heard it's already a done deal for Farrell, With Marc Ross taking over at New Farm. I'd still be very surprised if true tho. Not even pep could save Thistle and surely farrel, now on the outside, can see how despised and low Thistle are.

I heard farrell had agreed to take over next season as well. Never heard the Mark thing right enough but he comes from new farm so may well be the job to bring him back. Farrell's clearly a great coach but I agree I dont think pep and klopp combined could resurrect HT nowย 

58 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I heard that, also the Italian lad Marco pepperoni will be going to thistle with himย