Raith vs Airdrie

Bowie....

Bowie...

Bowie?

He's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Kieron pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Zico’s alter ego posts are right up there with the guy who posted that he had buried a bag of the clubs cash under the pitch and wanted help finding it before we dug up the grass and put the astro down!

Is Zico/steakandgravy aware of how IP addresses work? I’d love a mod to confirm them being from the same computer!

Zico’s alter ego posts are right up there with the guy who posted that he had buried a bag of the clubs cash under the pitch and wanted help finding it before we dug up the grass and put the astro down!

Is Zico/steakandgravy aware of how IP addresses work? I’d love a mod to confirm them being from the same computer!

Missed opportunity for his counter-personality to be named minceandtattie

2 hours ago, inreganhendrywetrust said:

Quite possibly the biggest game of the season for both teams yet very little chat. Any update on regan hendry status ?

Hendry's injury is taking longer than hoped to clear up. It's now expected his time out will be somewhere between the initial prognosis of 3-4 months and the second opinion of 4 weeks.

Based on that I would be surprised if he is back before the New Year.

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

Hendry's injury is taking longer than hoped to clear up. It's now expected his time out will be somewhere between the initial prognosis of 3-4 months and the second opinion of 4 weeks.
Based on that I would be surprised if he is back before the New Year.

TxRover will be along just now with his own physio assessment.