Raith vs Airdrie

7 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Are you taking through knowledge of being a friendless barsteward.You obviously don't know about family friendships .He went off with a damaged ankle not for the first time this season. Oh and by the way I was taking to a Rovers director and Bowie is going to Hibs in the January transfer window. Anything else you would like to know like is your wife getting enough only when Kev23 goes visiting. goodnight.:oops :eek: :whistle

The only person you talk too is yourself! If you watched Mcglynns  prematch interview he said his ankle wasn't the problem along with Allan he has man flu.

19 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Crowd was 4152 according to the Rovers bible.

578A10A0-27E8-48CC-9145-516FDC198F1D.jpeg

The crowd figure from that game will just be made up. Close to kick off here were still loads of Airdrie fans still outside so they just opened the exit gates and stewards stood with buckets collecting money.

The crowd figure from that game will just be made up. Close to kick off here were still loads of Airdrie fans still outside so they just opened the exit gates and stewards stood with buckets collecting money.

No they didn’t. I was selling programmes at the North turnstiles that day and can confirm that’s 100% bullshit.

Absolutely no danger that any Raith board would ever have been stupid enough to trust hired in security with a bucket of cash......mind you they did employ both Clodd Anelka and Gaz Locke and passed over Jack Ross at the interview stage  so maybe we shouldn't rule it out entirely.

33 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

No they didn’t. I was selling programmes at the North turnstiles that day and can confirm that’s 100% bullshit.

Airdrie support weren't in the North Stand. We had the South Stand the day we won promotion.

22 hours ago, Pesadilla said:

I'd have thought there were more than 5K the day we won the title at Starks. 

Remember it well, roasting hot and as nervy a 90 mins as I've ever had. Topped off by a brilliant pitch invasion and folk swimming in the sea.

Halcyon days.

Davie Truesdale going for a wee dip in the sea after the game.

381910_255367911253304_365468534_n.jpg.88c84e98986b06ee28a2604d635f5832.jpg

Airdrie support weren't in the North Stand. We had the South Stand the day we won promotion.

Tory Boy, I owe you an apology. I assumed you were talking about the Scottish Cup QF in 1995 when airdrie brought a big support through. Serves me right for being a lazy git and not reading the thread properly!

Oaft! This has fair escalated in the middle to end. Unnecessary aggressive.

Anyway, the game, should be a cracker and hoping to make it, in what will be my first home game since the Falkirk league game. FWIW, can ye still get in at HT? Just in case I miss the start... cheers in advance!