Raith vs Airdrie

1 hour ago, Pesadilla said:

I'd have thought there were more than 5K the day we won the title at Starks. 

Remember it well, roasting hot and as nervy a 90 mins as I've ever had. Topped off by a brilliant pitch invasion and folk swimming in the sea.

Halcyon days.

Crowd was 4152 according to the Rovers bible.

578A10A0-27E8-48CC-9145-516FDC198F1D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

That’s good news. It would be even better news if Hendry was back too. When’s he back?

Not a hope for Airdrie. JMcG reported he had graduated from running to some cutting, but could still not kick a ball without pain. His return is contingent on that clearing up. I would estimate at least two to three weeks, if not more, as they will not rush him.

Smashing, he was standout in the game earlier this season and him being out certainly adds to our chances of winning.

Not a hope for Airdrie. JMcG reported he had graduated from running to some cutting, but could still not kick a ball without pain. His return is contingent on that clearing up. I would estimate at least two to three weeks, if not more, as they will not rush him.

2 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Bowie only had a cold ffs! Mind you that would put you off attending. 

Frank, the club already have my money. I’m a season ticket holder, and therefore a superior fan.

It would only be good sense to stay home on a cold winters day if I had the cold. 

I thought you fannies were saying he went off injured on Tuesday. Drama queens.

6 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Frank, the club already have my money. I’m a season ticket holder, and therefore a superior fan.

It would only be good sense to stay home on a cold winters day if I had the cold. 

Only drama queen is you! 200 member?

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Bowie left the Forfar game with an ankle injury, that wasna so bad by Thursday night, however he was also ill. It seems he either has ankles that are easily turned and quickly healed, or painful to tweak without injury. Not the best sign, but as he had had an ankle niggle before, it might have been related pain.

2 hours ago, Diamond8 said:

Smashing, he was standout in the game earlier this season and him being out certainly adds to our chances of winning.

Unfortunately for you SAndo may also be out, which would likely result in a duplication of our  4-2-3-1 for the second half of the Montrose game. It played much better than our five back set was playing and will likely trouble your lot too.

How’s Airdrie’s injury situation going?

17 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Bowie left the Forfar game with an ankle injury, that wasna so bad by Thursday night, however he was also ill. It seems he either has ankles that are easily turned and quickly healed, or painful to tweak without injury. Not the best sign, but as he had had an ankle niggle before, it might have been related pain.

He had a cold ffs!

30 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Unfortunately for you SAndo may also be out, which would likely result in a duplication of our  4-2-3-1 for the second half of the Montrose game. It played much better than our five back set was playing and will likely trouble your lot too.

Of the effective squad only Craig Thomson ( a winger/wing back) is still out recovering from arm break. Even Nat is not injured. The team is so different from the one which narrowly lost earlier in the season. Given our away form since losing to EF and our improved attitudes/tactics/goal scorers I have some optimism for the game. However like Shawn on the view from the Terrace this is too close to call! 

Calum Gallagher came off yesterday as a precaution (I think) and walked down the tunnel at full time with his ankle wrapped in ice. He should be ok for Saturday though (I hope) other than that we wre a full strength I'm sure.

His ankle was fucked you stupid c**t.:wacko:. If you actually went to games you might know these things. Before you start I am a good friend of his grandfathers and that is what he told me.

McGlynn said he was fine but he'd miss the game through a case of 'man flu'.
Now you might be his grandads friend, but most people can only go with what McGlynn has said.

Are you taking through knowledge of being a friendless barsteward.You obviously don't know about family friendships .He went off with a damaged ankle not for the first time this season. Oh and by the way I was taking to a Rovers director and Bowie is going to Hibs in the January transfer window. Anything else you would like to know like is your wife getting enough only when Kev23 goes visiting. goodnight.:oops :eek: :whistle

Edited by steakngravy