Queens v Partick

Ian McCall is an absolute fucking legend, coming back from behind away from home to win games hasn't happened for ages.

I'm really liking Kakay and great bit of business extended Cole's loan. Saunders is shocking and I'd love to ship Miller out in January.

The free kick for the first was right in front of me and never a foul in a million years, ref was poor all game but demz da breakz.

Top macaroni pies doon there, you should be pleased with your catering performance.

I'd love to ship Miller out in January.

I can't imagine why you'd want to do that. Like him or not he's our best striker by a mile.

I agree wholeheartedly regarding the Palmerston pies though. Absolutely top grub.

Ian McCall is an absolute fucking legend, coming back from behind away from home to win games hasn't happened for ages.
I'm really liking Kakay and great bit of business extended Cole's loan. Saunders is shocking and I'd love to ship Miller out in January.
The free kick for the first was right in front of me and never a foul in a million years, ref was poor all game but demz da breakz.
Top macaroni pies doon there, you should be pleased with your catering performance.
I was also impressed with Kakay. I actually commented that I was impressed with his honesty. A few times in the first half he was given some pressure by our players where other players would have fell on their arse looking for fouls (*cough* Cardle) but he stood strong and got on with it.

I was also impressed with Kakay. I actually commented that I was impressed with his honesty. A few times in the first half he was given some pressure by our players where other players would have fell on their arse looking for fouls (*cough* Cardle) but he stood strong and got on with it.
I can't believe there are those casting doubt upon the honesty of Joe Cardle. Would a man so devout as to bless himself not once, not twice but three times after scoring before pointing heavenwards in tribute to the Lord be capable of such underhand behaviour? I think not as I can't imagine anyone being such a steaming hypocrite.

16 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I actually don't think he dived for that free kick.

It probably wasn't a foul, but I think it was more him being weak and getting pushed off the ball far too easily, than actually diving.

I agree, there was momentum and contact but the ball was getting away from him and he was never going to be able to collect it to continue his run. No foul but no acrobatics either.

1 hour ago, Walter said:

I can't imagine why you'd want to do that. Like him or not he's our best striker by a mile.

I agree wholeheartedly regarding the Palmerston pies though. Absolutely top grub.

He won't be the best striker at the club come January tho... 

8524AB36-DC7D-4103-A712-36C6396FCA21.thumb.jpeg.c08d0eb2b7cfe5da6d36cf0106a9d659.jpeg

I think Joe’s time is up on the wing. He’s far more effective supporting through the middle where he can win fouls, create chances and score the odd goal too. You can never fall out with Joe for too long ❤️💛

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:
Both strike were not perfect a perfect strike is one the keeper can't save .
McCorie should hold  on to the 1st shot the 2nd was a huge mistake even with the wee bounce he has to save it no idea what he was trying to do it was a simple save he cost us the game hopefully he will learn from it  .

If the ball bounces just before it reaches the goalkeeper it's not a "simple save".

I can't believe you are trying to defend McCorie have watched it back it is worse than I thought he should make a simple save but makes a complete arse of it just about chucks the ball in the net very poor but I suppose he is young and will hopefully learn from it 

I can't believe you are trying to defend McCorie have watched it back it is worse than I thought he should make a simple save but makes a complete arse of it just about chucks the ball in the net very poor but I suppose he is young and will hopefully learn from it 

If you can't believe what I'm saying then you've clearly never watched football before or played as a goalkeeper.

I've already said Robbie could have done better and he'll be his own harshest critic after yesterday but ask any goalkeeper and they will tell you one of the hardest shots to hold is when the ball bounces just before you.

Have you seriously never seen those type of goals conceded in a similar fashion for years? They happen all the time, even at the top level. By no means are they simple saves to make.

ETA. 3 goals in the EPL scored in the exact same way today. Just saying.

1 hour ago, Toshson said:

Think Queens need a euro millions sugar daddy to bail us out. Can't see many Partick players that played yesterday, getting a game after January. They might of won but they'll be getting there P45s soon.

Did Queens not have a chairmen that was a millionaire or something? The name Davie Rae for some reasons sounds familiar- I’ve probably got the wrong name but pretty sure you guys had some millionaire as chairman- was about the time you got to the Scottish cup final?

23 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Did Queens not have a chairmen that was a millionaire or something? The name Davie Rae for some reasons sounds familiar- I’ve probably got the wrong name but pretty sure you guys had some millionaire as chairman- was about the time you got to the Scottish cup final?

Correct,  Davie Rae  was Chairman at the time of the Cup Final, 2008,  maybe a millionaire at the time after selling off farm(s) but nowhere near multi-millonaire status I would imagine.  He also presided at the time of overspending following the Cup final season when daft money was thrown at players and management which resulted in serious financial problems for the club.  He's still the majority shareholder I believe although he was ousted from the Board a couple of seasons after the Cup final iirc. Rumoured that he and another ex-chairman fund Dobbie's wages. 

3 hours ago, Toshson said:

Think Queens need a euro millions sugar daddy to bail us out. Can't see many Partick players that played yesterday, getting a game after January. They might of won but they'll be getting there P45s soon.

841D909A-195A-4F4D-8A48-8F4CE7D72574.jpeg

Was having a look at Thistle equaliser. Did Cardle edge ahead of last defender, just marginally, hence why he was well placed for the rebound? Can’t conclude on the QOSTV goals package.

Very soft free kick BTW, Kilday seemed to do no more than run beside him.

Greenock here we come.......