Queens v Partick

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

QoS were shite, we were shite but QoS did nothing in the second half.

QoS actually rarely threatened our backline and only scored through a deflected shot.

A well deserved win for Thistle.

Reece Cole my MOTM.

If both teams were equally shite how were we well deserved winners?

Dont think we did an awful lot wrong today but still managed to lose the game. We defended well - Brownlie was MOM by a mile for me - and there was some nice football going forward.

Unfortunately, the two best chances fell to Kidd and McRorie, after a "worldie" in the first half, gifted two goals to Thistle

Gutted

8 minutes ago, Steeplechat said:

Queens players Christmas night out in Liverpool tonight. Wouldn’t be surprised if Lewis Kidd misses the bus.

Hope they have a great time.

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It will come across as sour grapes but it's true, Thistle were absolutely terrible and we were no better. I don't think any sane Thistle fan will say any different. Their defence was one of the worst I can recall at this level for a wee while yet we mustered 2 shots on target.

One up front ffs. Seriously AJ?! At 1-1 we were camped in hanging on for a point. Absolutely pathetic. No doubt he'll produce the usual pish in his interview and take no responsibility. Kidd should have buried the header and killed the game but what were these other chances we missed? Nowhere near enough from us to deserve the win today at home to the side bottom of the league.

We can feel aggrieved with the handball in the build up to the equaliser but overall we should have had the game won before that.

I actually can't recall the last time I left Palmerston as furious.

Morton are shite as well so I fully expect we'll give them a wee boost next week as well.

We had that game won but chucked it away as only Queens can ..The turning point in the match was the Kidd free header how the hell he managed to head wide only he will no .

The free kick McCorie should hold that but even at that the Queens defence should react to the rebound not stand still 

After that Thistle did get on top but never really looked like scoring untill the McCorie cock up .

What the hell was he trying to do whatever it was he never done it more or less chucked the ball in the net very poor 

We’re incredibly inconsistent. If Lewis Kidd wasn’t an absolute bottle job in front of goal then it would of been a different story. Also shout out to the usually reliable McCrorie Who had a mare. 

let’s just say we’re consistently inconsistent. It’s utterly consistent that we’ll be inconsistent

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

It will come across as sour grapes but it's true, Thistle were absolutely terrible and we were no better. I don't think any sane Thistle fan will say any different. Their defence was one of the worst I can recall at this level for a wee while yet we mustered 2 shots on target.

One up front ffs. Seriously AJ?! At 1-1 we were camped in hanging on for a point. Absolutely pathetic. No doubt he'll produce the usual pish in his interview and take no responsibility. Kidd should have buried the header and killed the game but what were these other chances we missed? Nowhere near enough from us to deserve the win today at home to the side bottom of the league.

We can feel aggrieved with the handball in the build up to the equaliser but overall we should have had the game won before that.

I actually can't recall the last time I left Palmerston as furious.

Morton are shite as well so I fully expect we'll give them a wee boost next week as well.

Cheer up, you can hop on the tractor to the polling station next week to vote Tory