Queens v Partick

7 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

This fixture fills me with dread. Fully expect Queens to give Patrick's season a kick start.

Would really appreciate this, thanks. 

In all honesty and bar any absolute fluke results I can't see this team winning again until changes are made, hopefully, in January. 

We're already reaching the requirement of getting three points at home and six pointers with a point on the road too, imho. 

I reckon a point is the absolute minimum required on Saturday. Having much hope of getting that is another matter entirely...

Dobbie against our defence. Lol.

Confidence is looooooow.

If QOS score first, they'll win the game.

giphy.gif&key=40c306aa2245163877727b4441a8c294ac2470dc3a0bf26c23eaf2ece033211a
Cannot believe the bookies have us as favourites. QotS 3/1 on B365 i'll take that. 

A certain Queens win. Dobbie to hit another hat trick.

Just some of the posts from last season's first meeting. You'll forgive us for not expecting an easy time on Saturday...

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 00:30, Midlife Crisis said:

An easy 3 points for Queens against a bunch of gutless talentless spineless shower of shite players who couldn’t give a flying f**k.

That's the spirit.

After Thistle youths beating their QoS counterparts 5-4 under the management of Ryan McCann maybe we should call Mr 84 yards into the first eleven...🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

Spoiler

Edited by jagfox99

23 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

After Thistle youths beating their QoS counterparts 5-4 under the management of Ryan McCann maybe we should call Mr 84 yards into the first eleven...🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

Hide contents

Goosebumps every time I see that packed terracing going wild. Haven’t seen it like that in a long time. 

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I have regrettably made the decision to attend today’s match...

I sincerely hope the laughing geese don't feature after today's game,  but it's very Queens-like to give fans of struggling teams something to cackle about.