Queens v Partick

Hopefully we can build out our great win at Dundee..

Partick will be right up for the game but we must go  into the game with the right attitude not the attitude of the Cup game 

Hopefully Murray will be fit for the game only Hamilton missing from the squad 

31 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

In typical Queens fashion wouldnt surprise me if we end up getting beat as thistle will want to bounce back. But hopefully we can carry todays performance through to next week.

Today's late winner is completely atypical Queens. Hopefully we'll get an atypical win next week.

12 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Based on what? Is this just something people say every time the team they support is about to play a lower ranked one?

Exactly.

That's not to say i think we'll win but i very much doubt Thistle will be any more "up for this" than we will.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

2 minutes ago, Midlife Crisis said:

An easy 3 points for Queens against a bunch of gutless talentless spineless shower of shite players who couldn’t give a flying f**k.

Given our awful display against Queens Park last week a similar prediction could easily and probably was  written about our prospects at Dens Park today. 

I get that your prediction is based on more than 1 match. Be reassured that my comment is based on more than one match too.

Can't believe I'm thinking of patching an away day to Dumfries but that's just how bad we are at the moment.

We could bounce back but if QoS keep to their task and don't get cocky they'll beat us comfortably.

🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

O'Ware presumably suspended. Havent seen it, any likelihood of an appeal?

No chance. First class stupidity from him.

Another change in defence for us. We might revert to a back 3 which was okay vs Morton.

7 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Can't believe I'm thinking of patching an away day to Dumfries but that's just how bad we are at the moment.

We could bounce back but if QoS keep to their task and don't get cocky they'll beat us comfortably.

🤷‍♂️

My exact thoughts on this as well. Need a break from away games again, it's just not a fun way to spend a Saturday right now.