East Fife vs Falkirk

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

That was shite, their keeper wasting time for a draw again was embarrassing. Couldn't wait to get back over the forth road bridge. Paid actual money, twice, to watch these shite teams. The things we do for the things we love 

Every single time he had a kick to take aye? c**t done it at TFS as well. Red neck and will amount to zero. 

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

The other one the referee when Toshney had to go off for treatment play carrried on but when the East Fife Player went off for treatment he stopped play

EFED2F29-8C85-4836-A669-452E3429BEE5.gif

Yip, fucking awful, yet still dominated. What a plucky little league this is. 

Dominated, you’re surely talking about some other game, definitely can’t be today, as your keeper had to pull off two worldies to let you sneak away with a point!!!😂

1 hour ago, Its not only a game said:

Agreed and a balanced view. We are a P/T club with a loyal fan base - we can go on strong runs both good and bad.

We have played you twice now and not much between the teams. We are not going to get promoted this year but neither are you.

I think our season now depends on what happens with the manager situation and just how much money is available to spend in January. If the current managers do not win next week I am almost certain they wont get the permanent job. There is a possibility that we bring in another manager who could be connected well enough to get us 2 or 3 decent players on loan, there is also the possibility that any new manager could fail drastically.

I think it is too early to call who will and wont go up, if things stay as they are yes, I agree that neither of our teams will be promoted. We have two positive things in our favour at the moment the BoD, as incompetent as they are, are at least aware that it is vitally important that we go up this year and the fact that no one is running away with the league. The fact that our team is utter dross is something we are not unaware of.

2 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Davie Clarke paid in to sit amongst the Fife fans. The legend that he is. 

Sadly Mike Marshall is not in the best of health these days. Thoughts are with him. Davie's right hand man throughout his management years at Bayview. And what years they were!

Mike was my PE teacher at Kirkland. He once got a ball booted off the back of his head in a fives game and I laughed. He gave me two strokes of the tawse for laughing. 

Good guy. 

Just watched the highlights, quality save from Mutch from Agnew’s strike. Our defending of set pieces looked much better and it’s a big boost to have Wallace back too.

Had Dunsmore scored that own goal, that would have been a candidate for goal of the season.

15 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

Dont think the midfield of Miller and Gomis is working. Doesnt seem to suit Gomis who's had a bit of a poor half.

Said pre last week's game and this one that the positions of both Gomis and Longridge isn't working for them, both we're sticking out like sore thumbs in our team under McKinnon but are struggling to show what they are capable of with the current set up.

We really don't have great width in our team, tho today's narrow pitch also made that impossible to have.

12 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I don’t know about “the kindest start imaginable”. I don’t think it comes anywhere close to McKinnon getting a honeymoon period of two thirds or more of a season and then getting away with his “put on a wee sad face and look worried” routine was more difficult than what M&M have had to face.
Truth is, McKinnon might well have signed a bunch of “names” with hardly any of them overly bothered if we win lose or draw.

100% 

To lower the tone, M & M are still pissing with McKinnon's cock.

I could argue the formation wasn't working but I'd put it more down to the players roles in said positions in the formation isn't working, first and foremost you have to win the battle first in this league, our defeats in this league has prove that for me. We haven't been outplayed as such in our defeats but have lost the battle.

On paper our squad was pointed out by many, the best in the league. The reality is that it's been a case of signing players available who have generally played their career at a higher level than league one with a large proportion of these players having no real heart, hunger, desire and in some cases ability.

We lack a real leader on the park, Gary Miller today showing our man bun captain how the role should be done in regard to verbals not performance.

M & M I'd guess have next week to show what they have to get the job longer, on one hand it's harsh that they have a McKinnon squad but a good management team surely can get some sort of tune out this squad.

9 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

It is not the the fault of East Fife or the other SPFL1 clubs that Falkirk are currently struggling to maintain a play-off position

Remind me how many weeks have we been out the play off positions ?

Stevie Wonder could guide us to a play off position this season or even McKinnon

Good luck to him! I'm sure he would guide you lot to a play off place in league one next season!

How do EF fans feel about Darren Young applying for the Falkirk job?
Clearly wants out of your diddy club considering hes applied for the Ayr, Thistle and now Falkirk job.

How do EF fans feel about Darren Young applying for the Falkirk job?
Clearly wants out of your diddy club considering hes applied for the Ayr, Thistle and now Falkirk job.
So he has [emoji23][emoji23]

Applied to thistle
Was asked to speak to Ayr
Backwards step joining your pile of shite

His side have just drawn a blank in 4 out of the last 5 league games, 3 of which were at home & been pumped out of the cup by a diddy team after being 3-1 up. Yeah, he sounds just what you need.

Last night it was an experienced name for this "Big job" yous were after!

Edited by Life on Marrs?

Hard to believe Falkirk are full time! Mind that time some of their supporters thought they would cruise to the title with 100 plus points in this seaside diddy league! Beautiful

Or more recently the belief that all they had to do was sack McKinnon and anybody else would have them cruising to the title.

So he has [emoji23][emoji23]

Applied to thistle
Was asked to speak to Ayr
Backwards step joining your pile of shite
Would it be a huge surprise? Its all about coin and progression. Theres pros and cons for it but anyone surprised if he did is deluding themselves

We rarely ever catch a break if you followed us you would notice if there is a f*ck up in Scottish Football or a team to hit the press negatively its us, see twice being denied for promotion

Got to laugh at Falkirk fans who still think they were hard done by because they chose to spend money on their team rather than stadium development like their rivals did.

It’s like boys back in the day who rocked up at Jackie-Os with trainers on and then moaned about not getting in- it was a stupid rule but you knew all about it and chose to ignore it so stop fucking whinging.

14 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Falkirk emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I read a post a while back saying that there were no goals in our league after about 20 minutes, so therefore the league is shit!  Clyde fans are embarrassing but this lot are a whole different level.

FTFY. 

Agreed though. Falkirk fans have taken deluded cringe to a whole new level. Feckin diddy club with diddy fans from a diddy town.