East Fife vs Falkirk

18 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Aye, the supposed pish level of SPFL1 is why a full-time side are struggling to remain above mid-table

Because we're pish you thick c**t. You're pish, we're pish, the league's pish. It's a league for pish teams.

This level is so pish that Falkirk who have a full time expensive squad are currently sitting third as close to 1st as they are to 5th.

All the Falkirk fans expecting them to scoosh it this year and being so Billy big time about it...

AND YET they still claim that it's shit.
Off the top of my head they have yet to taste victory against the following shite teams in league 1. (Seaside league)

East Fife
Clyde
Airdrie
Raith

Played each team TWICE.

Wind your neck in boys your getting embarrassing

2 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Because we're pish you thick c**t. You're pish, we're pish, the league's pish. It's a league for pish teams.

So angry. You should be happy that you didn't get beat and find yourselves even closer to missing out on a play-off spot. Chill out...

5 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

This level is so pish that Falkirk who have a full time expensive squad are currently sitting third as close to 1st as they are to 5th.

All the Falkirk fans expecting them to scoosh it this year and being so Billy big time about it...

AND YET they still claim that it's shit.
Off the top of my head they have yet to taste victory against the following shite teams in league 1. (Seaside league)

East Fife
Clyde
Airdrie
Raith

Played each team TWICE.

Wind your neck in boys your getting embarrassing

I dont think there was any of us that expected to scoosh it the main comments on it were we need to go up at first time of asking and on paper that team should scoosh it but we dont play games on paper and the reality of it is we are Falkirk nothing ever works as planned as far as our team goes.

Just now, Angusfifer said:

Unlike the rest of the teams in this league?

We rarely ever catch a break if you followed us you would notice if there is a f*ck up in Scottish Football or a team to hit the press negatively its us, see twice being denied for promotion and rule changes the following season, Dennon Lewis for the whole rascist abuse that never happened, McKinnon gate and tapping of him, Hartley and his sacking and a shed load of other shenanigans

2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

We rarely ever catch a break if you followed us you would notice if there is a f*ck up in Scottish Football or a team to hit the press negatively its us, see twice being denied for promotion and rule changes the following season, Dennon Lewis for the whole rascist abuse that never happened, McKinnon gate and tapping of him, Hartley and his sacking and a shed load of other shenanigans

Every club goes through negative shit from time to time but most of us are grown up enough to realise that someone/ some individuals inside the institution has/ have  been responsible for the demise. 

It is not the the fault of East Fife or the other SPFL1 clubs that Falkirk are currently struggling to maintain a play-off position

1 minute ago, Angusfifer said:

Every club goes through negative shit from time to time but most of us are grown up enough to realise that someone/ some individuals inside the institution has/ have  been responsible for the demise. 

It is not the the fault of East Fife or the other SPFL1 clubs that Falkirk are currently struggling to maintain a play-off position

Its down to an MSG decisions and RM signing policy of the old pals act, which is similar to Yogis signing policy of the dads army of great players in there day but were well past it when they came to us.  I think you'll find that most of us are realistic in our expectations of the team unfortunately we have signed a team of journeymen and with the exception of Buchanan none of them are Falkirk are at heart.

Just because a team is full-time doesn't mean they are automatically a good team. Clearly the players we have signed are not good enough or they simply do not play well together. I would say since week 3 or 4 most Falkirk fans had concerns over how we were playing, not long after that many of us were saying how pish we really are. This continual ignorance about what Falkirk fans really think about our team is verging on the surreal. I dont know any Falkirk fan who thinks we are a good team, how the hell could they? [emoji3]
It is the fact that Falkirk are so utterly dreadful, and yet still well in with a chance of winning the league that we have to conclude that the other teams are as shit as we are. 

Agreed and a balanced view. We are a P/T club with a loyal fan base - we can go on strong runs both good and bad.

We have played you twice now and not much between the teams. We are not going to get promoted this year but neither are you.

4 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

Agreed and a balanced view. We are a P/T club with a loyal fan base - we can go on strong runs both good and bad.

We have played you twice now and not much between the teams. We are not going to get promoted this year but neither are you.

Both sides are still in with a chance. Don't think you can say that with any certainty 

2 hours ago, BudBairn said:

I’ve seen nothing in the three matches to suggest M and M should be given the job. I think they’d be good coaches but I would rather someone with experience guiding them.

This is to big an appointment for rookies.

Agree with this 100%.

11 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

We can go on bad runs, and then nosedive from there. :D :D 

7 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

To lighten things up. There were two individuals who managed both East Fife and Falkirk in attendance today

...and Thistle? Well, one of them?