The Bluebells Are Blue

Sat 30th Nov scores & talking points

Looked at Twitter earlier and saw Rossvale v Talbot game on followed by a tweet saying game now off.

Moral of the story, don't trust morons on social media.

Looked at Twitter earlier and saw Rossvale v Talbot game on followed by a tweet saying game now off.
Moral of the story, don't trust morons on social media.

Aye you deffo shouldn’t listen to morons
Game is on Rossvale 1-0 Talbot

Took in the Rossvale v Talbot game today. Congratulations to Talbot who were relentless despite a busy last 7 days. Well done to Rossvale who made a good account of themselves against the best non- league side in Scotland. 

No doubt better team won but Rossvale got some good players , what a junior Graham Wilson is , never stops and fully deserved the winner 

Best player in the juniors for me. Said it for years. He has everything. Work rate is unbelievable

2 minutes ago, murray1990 said:

Best player in the juniors for me. Said it for years. He has everything. Work rate is unbelievable

Never gives a defender a minutes peace but he can play also ,  so no a bad combination Muzza 

He would get plenty red cards in seniors for use of elbows but is a talented boy