Queen's Park v E City

We’re probably in a better place than ever before for this match-up and perhaps EC not quite the machine they were for this fixture last year. A different test again this week; how to keep jumping over that very high bar. If the Galt/Lidouren interview is a measure of team spirit we should win 6-0.

A tense 2-1 to the QP is more realistic.

The boys are playing some good stuff at times and I appreciate their efforts, but it's all about points gathering for us in case we do go on a bad run. Staying clear of bottom spot is priority. EC have done well this season have to say. But it's all about what happens on the day. I feel it'll be a good game.

The boys are playing some good stuff at times and I appreciate their efforts, but it's all about points gathering for us in case we do go on a bad run. Staying clear of bottom spot is priority. EC have done well this season have to say. But it's all about what happens on the day. I feel it'll be a good game.
Brilliant profile name. Wish I'd thought of that.

Expecting a tough game against an Edinburgh team we always seem to struggle against. It might be an old fashioned cliche but the first goal will be crucial. In the 7 games we have scored first this season we have 6 wins and 1 draw as opposed to no wins, 4 draws and 6 defeats when we concede first.

Hopefully Salim can get us off the mark early like last week and set us on the road to victory.

Edited by Skol1867

Great result. Not only that, but we're starting to get that wee rub of the green as well. Two free kicks off the post at 1-0.

Salim playing with so much confidence just now and is showing the variation of goals in his armoury. That finish was absolutely sensational. 

All of that without Galt as well. A Galtless performance, if you will. *deletes account*

Fantastic result in the end today. Apart from a well taken goal from Purdue we were poor in the first half with too many panicked clearances and sloppy passes. Fortunate to be ahead at half time but credit to Roberts and the players for a much inproved second half where we played much higher up the park and defended more convincingly. Terrific goal from Salim who grows in stature and importance with every game.

Took this game in as  a neutral. I actually thought Edinburgh were the better team today, but Queens' keeper was rarely troubled. Great finish for Queens' second goal.

Was impressed by Edinburgh's no. 10. He came within inches of doing a Leigh Griffiths (right end of the ground too) 

Did the Edinburgh keeper get a head on that corner at the end? Was willing him to score as never seen that before. 

Nice wee day out at Hampden, although took me hours to thaw out after it!