Aberdeen v St Mirren St Andrews Day Massacre

After watching the highlights, no idea what Hladky is doing for the second aberdeen goal. Comes rushing out and just leaves his goal open when there was a defender already going to close him down. Very odd. Andreu penalty and followup attempt was almost as comically bad as jacksons chip last year. So feeble you would almost think he had a bet on aberdeen to win.

Guest Bob Mahelp

St Mirren's goal was laughable beyond belief. 

The guy who set up the goal got the ball right on the touchline 18 yards out. What the f**k Leigh was doing or thinking by refusing to challenge him or put any pressure on him, only he will know, and Hedges literally stood still and watched everything instead of giving Leigh and support or back up. 

The guy was able to run 25 yards into acres of space and set up an easy tap-in. 

Absolutely piss-poor from the Dons I'm afraid. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

St Mirren's goal was laughable beyond belief. 

The guy who set up the goal got the ball right on the touchline 18 yards out. What the f**k Leigh was doing or thinking by refusing to challenge him or put any pressure on him, only he will know, and Hedges literally stood still and watched everything instead of giving Leigh and support or back up. 

The guy was able to run 25 yards into acres of space and set up an easy tap-in. 

Absolutely piss-poor from the Dons I'm afraid. 

The same could be said for our defending for your 2 goals. 

How Lewis stayed on the park,  I'll never know.