(Same old) Alloa v The Caley

Alloa were decent untill they conceded then we took control & doubled our lead what a strike from Doran.

We were very fortunate with the first goal What the hell was Jamie McDonald doing? If I was Scott Taggart I would of been raging he was very unlucky cause if McDonald just stayed on his line it would of been fine 

3 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Alloa thickos raging all over the place after their team has been absolutely splattered by The Caley and are facing an inevitable relegation back to where they belong.

2nd in the league and 2 games in a row won after I didn’t start the thread. Roll on next week.

You get it all the time from the Lowlanders & Central Belters "Highland teams are pish so they must of cheated to win" "It was a fluke" 😂👌 It never gets old

6 hours ago, Super Caley Man said:

Alloa were decent untill they conceded then we took control & doubled our lead what a strike from Doran.

We were very fortunate with the first goal What the hell was Jamie McDonald doing? If I was Scott Taggart I would of been raging he was very unlucky cause if McDonald just stayed on his line it would of been fine 

I think Jamie MacDonald just likes us

7577C01B-A5C7-4716-9309-5167344036EA.jpeg.dca3eef526e43f7a01551a75e5e4de09.jpeg

It's not a penalty IMO (or in the opinion of the ref, who was well placed to give that opinion and is, of course far more qualified to decide than anyone on here who has claimed it was).

Yes, there's contact, but there isn't enough force from the defender. It also isn't careless, which is another key word/factor in deciding whether a foul was committed.

Its 100% a pen all day his both hands on the back of the Alloa player . simple