St Joseph’s to the Caledonian League.

NewBallsPlease

18 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

I wasnt having a go at the Csli. Apart from the top 3 possibly in the Central I would say the Calie is a stronger league overall through both Divisions. It would just be interesting for St Jos to give their thoughts.

The league standings at present would suggest otherwise, a bit daylight between 1st & 2nd in both divisions already.

Caley league is a very well run association and has some excellent Clubs in it. Clubs with great history in the ammie game. 
The Central league sets the bar though. 
St Joes would be a great addition to any league.

Well said couldn’t agree more. Lots to like about Cale league seem like good committee like their structure and Gilchrist and Holms to of best refs in business. But every game in the central premier is tough and imo central premier has better players across the division. Fitbaw is about players.

8 minutes ago, Chris Brown said:

Well said couldn’t agree more. Lots to like about Cale league seem like good committee like their structure and Gilchrist and Holms to of best refs in business. But every game in the central premier is tough and imo central premier has better players across the division. Fitbaw is about players.

I think the Central Premier is as competitive this season as its been for a while and it will be even stronger next season. 

It would have been good to see St Joes in the Central but if they have opted for the Caley that is there choice.