Montrose v Raith Rovers

3 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Shit has got wild. Anyone able to post a holistic picture of events post match? 

People content to bitch about being about alleged fracas/getting a doing on an internet website when, if true should have been at the local police station and let them sort it out.

Violence has no place in life, never mind at a sports event, not reporting it will not make it go away.

First half horrendous and no idea how we got in at 0-0. Second half much more even but still very poor. Goal out of nowhere but a great finish from Spencer.

Not heard as much abuse to McGlynn when he hooked Baird. Think if we'd lost things might've been bad. Still not sure the subs, other than Grant Anderson, worked. Grant should have been on from the start.

I'll take the points all day but we need to massively improve for the next 2 weeks.

Well that was the coldest game I’ve been to in a while, I genuinely have Pneumonia and my toes may have fallen off. Played shite and didn’t deserve to win but 3 points is 3 points. Didn’t see the trouble must have just missed it as I was at the station and some lad looked like he’d been smacked by someone. Train home cancelled (cheers Scotrail) took me till after midnight to get back to Northumberland via taxi from Tweedbank. Don’t know who or what started the trouble but there’s no need for it, leave that shite to the Old Firm fuds. We need Hendry back badly for next week our midfield is lost at the moment.

19 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Well that was the coldest game I’ve been to in a while, I genuinely have Pneumonia and my toes may have fallen off. Played shite and didn’t deserve to win but 3 points is 3 points. Didn’t see the trouble must have just missed it as I was at the station and some lad looked like he’d been smacked by someone. Train home cancelled (cheers Scotrail) took me till after midnight to get back to Northumberland via taxi from Tweedbank. Don’t know who or what started the trouble but there’s no need for it, leave that shite to the Old Firm fuds. We need Hendry back badly for next week our midfield is lost at the moment.

Glad you got home eventually Al, told you that you should have just taken a lift home with me to Dave & pat's....did I mention I have heated seats? 😂

11 hours ago, Aufc said:

To be fair, there were a few raith fans in hospitality today who were acting like arseholes. Apparently they were throwing pegs on the pitch although they might have been throwing them at tony bullock. Also put pegs in the girls hair in hospitality and then pulling them out. Rather odd all round.

"What would you like for your starter sir?"

"A bowl of pegs please"

I was in Montrose until the 7pm train but managed to miss all of the fracas, did see a police van outside the picture house, right enough.

Game was terrible, struggling to remember a first half as one sided as that. We barely got out our own half. Second was more even but we still didn’t exactly pepper the goal. Spencer’s strike was sweet though, great celebrations at the goal. We’re not playing well but we’ve won 4 out of the last 5 and haven’t conceded a goal in the last 3. If we can get some big players back before the next game it’ll be huge because the next 4 will probably define our season.

What a day out Montrose is. My head is so sore.

38 minutes ago, iamnotgarybollan said:

Who is a paedo and how do you know he is just based off him punching someone? Did he politely inform you beforehand as he entered the ground? Why was a guy randomly jumped outside his house? Where did the pegs come from? Why is Links Park written like ‘Links Park’?

I have so many questions and not enough time.

Are you the police? I’m not talking until steakngravys lawyer gets here.