Clyde vs Dumbarton

No worries, just some bantz, hoping for a decent game.

I was laughing at the undersoil heating, more so as it reverts back to circa 2004 and that age old issue. I also couldn’t be arsed checking the forecast for this morning.
Still, there hasn’t been any announcement of an inspection so who knows. 

Happy enough with the line up, also glad to see Wallace's poor performances have been noted and he's found himself on the bench. He definitely is my biggest disappointment of the season, thought we had signed a decent player but he's obviously left his boots in Annan, his inability to jump is quite something.

Big game today and a very important 3 points up for grabs. Unfortunately I'm stuck in Amsterdam working but as soon as this conference breaks it'll be Open all mics and constant viewing of the Bet365 in-play thingy, worst and most frustrating way to follow a game! Fucking hate missing games...

I’m beginning to miss League Two. Sadly some of our players are playing like that’s their mindset too. Dumbarton were begging us to batter them first half but such as the way we are playing we go in level. Unlike the matches against Montrose and Peterhead who were miles ahead in every department Dumbarton were in that same bracket. They were bad, we were just worse. Much, much worse.

Referee had a stinker but then again so did 10 out of 11 Clyde players (everyone bar Mitchell) 

We need Jan window to come and get some fresh faces in players need dropped if they're not good enough. Goody absolutely dreadful. 

Danny needs to get the finger out we keep doing the same thing and it doesn't f*cking work. We're in trouble if we don't start turning it around.. 1 or 2 bad results fair enough but we can't afford to be dropping points left right and centre. Not. Good. Enough. 

Pish. Absolutely pish.