Clyde vs Dumbarton

The only person I've ever booed on their return to Dumbarton was Andy Rogers*. He left the club when we were relegated from the old Second Division and decided it would be good idea to speak to the papers and say that nobody at the club cared that we were relegated and that he was moving on to a team with more ambition (Montrose). Dumbarton left the Third Division after a couple of years and went on to become the best part time team in the country while Montrose jobbered around in the bottom tier and Andy Rogers disappeared into obscurity. With that sort of nonsense I can understand a bit of flak, but someone like Kevin Nicoll coming back and doing what Kevin Nicoll does, I'd find it hard to justify a booing. 

*Iain Russell may or may not have been called a "fucking c**t" during one unsavoury incident...

Not unjustified. You chanted about Kevin nicoll couple times then had a go where’s our midfield. Try getting behind our guys instead of the opposition. Snapped Lamont n c***s still chanted his name. As if we’ve no gt enough injuries. 

Clyde first. 
Mate. Get over your bottom lip. He got a song 30mins before his trade of a tackle

He deserved the song. We won..No1 was hurt and no animals were hurt during this documentray[emoji6]

Easy 2/3. More than any of our own players got. 

Maybe just me but see for 90 minutes I genuinely couldn’t give a f**k who else was on the park. 

Imagine branding yourself self an appreciation society for a league 2 player who doesn’t even play wae us anymore, come on tae f**k. Thought u were better than that. 
Stop biting [emoji2960][emoji6]

Just read some matches on the main pitch have been called off this morning and for later this morning too. Frozen solid apparently and if the temperature isn’t getting much above zero then it’s difficult to see any chance of it thawing.

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

You're gonna look a bit of a plonker if thisgame is off emoji16.png

I was laughing at the undersoil heating, more so as it reverts back to circa 2004 and that age old issue. I also couldn’t be arsed checking the forecast for this morning.

Still, there hasn’t been any announcement of an inspection so who knows.