Airdrie v East Fife

1 hour ago, fifer67 said:

The refereeing performances of Gavin Ross should get a reaction from the sfa and they should tell him to call it a day as he’s not up to the job.

How many games have you experienced with him as Referee? I think it was his second with us this season and was it your first this season? I saw that he had refereed a game last season against Dumbarton where EF lost 3-4 and a Red Card for someone. Was that the crucial game?  Many of us think the officials in L1 have been duff for many seasons but I wonder how many of us would want to do the role. 

I for one am shocked that Darren Young, who’s side could have been beaten by 6 or 7 on Saturday, is trying to deflect from his sides abject performance by blaming the officials.

He’s just an angry wee ned, who’s probably still raging that he’s been overlooked for several of the full time gigs he’s been whoring himself out for recently.

At least he didn’t assault any of our players this time :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Was that Duggan's first game since leaving us? It feels like he's barely appeared.

He played in a couple of the League Cup group games, including scoring against Hearts, then got injured in a Fife Cup (😂) game at EEP. Just coming back from injury recently. He's clearly not up to full fitness yet and is probably being flung in a bit early because we've got a mini injury / fitness crisis up front.

18 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

serious question time:

is/was Dowds just returning from injury? I've always liked him since he joined EF and he really looks like hes stepped up but just hadn't seen him mentioned much the last wee while.

Not 100% sure but the story seems to be that he's been playing through a niggle of some sort for the past few weeks.

serious question time:
is/was Dowds just returning from injury? I've always liked him since he joined EF and he really looks like hes stepped up but just hadn't seen him mentioned much the last wee while.

Not 100% sure but the story seems to be that he's been playing through a niggle of some sort for the past few weeks.

Think he was continually played recently, as he was the “least” injured out of all our forward options!!!
He’s had a couple of weeks on the bench though and he did seem improved when he came on on Saturday!!!