Airdrie v East Fife

Certainly going to be an interesting match, Airdrie on a very good run at the moment. Hoping we set up with the following 

Long

Murdoch, Watson, Higgins, Pat

Watt, Agnew, Davidson, Dunsy 

Boyd and Anton(would be happy with Duggan however ) 

Just hope we start with two strikers

For all overseas fans of both sides EFtv will be doing our usual live streaming of tomorrow’s game. Go to eftv.info for details. Volume control may be required to tone down the away side bias of cocoms Mill & Anderson but that’s on user control.

3 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Absolutely feckin freezing out there but hopefully that gorgeous sunshine can get that pitch melted. Let's get a win today eh?

Sun shining in Chapelhall but ascent into Petersburn Rd sees temperature fall. Winter layers already prepared. I hope we can warm our hands by clapping loudly when Airdrie win.

Edited by Chapelhall chap

Airdrieonians 2-0 East Fife
Carrick (39mins)
Look forward to see that award in the highlights!!!
From where we’re sitting the ball was out for a bye to us when the Airdrie player hooked it over!!!

Who's the 17 for East Fife? He's absolute dug meat.

I thought the award for the penalty looked right from where I was bit if it was out then fair enough.
We've been alright without being spectacular, the defence looks fairly solid but they've not really been tested, limiting EF to 2 tame long range efforts that have been dealt with by Hutton.
The worst thing we can do is try and sit on this lead, there's absolutely more goals to be had if we want it.
Carrick deserves his couple of goals, he's worked his arse of between the midfield and attack, not one of Smith's finest halfs of football but as usual he's compensating by being a pest.

HT
Airdrieonians 3-0 East Fife
Fucking embarrassing!!!
Get Denholm and Duggan to f**k!!!

I see DY obviously agrees, Dowds and Boyd both on for the second half!!![emoji1303]