Predictions, Saturday, 30th November 2919

Lol. Yeah, we’re all entitled to our opinion but I’m trying to give logic behind my predictions. What kind of logic is there for an Airdrie 1 EF 1 prediction? Look at bookies odds. NOBODY is predicting that score. Except him of course. And a raith loss at Montrose helps his team too. So of the 3 current challengers to his team, 2 get a point with a draw because they play each other and the other one loses. What a perfect scenario for his team...

Form means f**k all in this league. East fife and airdrie are pretty similar in terms of quality. Yes airdrie are on a good run but it doesnt take much to lose momentum

You have also set yourself up for a slagging should we lose

Form means f**k all in this league. East fife and airdrie are pretty similar in terms of quality. Yes airdrie are on a good run but it doesnt take much to lose momentum

You have also set yourself up for a slagging should we lose

That’s glass half empty for sure. We’ve won 5 games on the trot and are in the in form team right now, we have to have confidence going in to this one. Form does matter! But yes, we have seen some unpredictable results thrown up. No slagging here, truly believe we’ll still be top of the league come saturday night.

Think for the first time this season there is a consensus of opinion that East Fife will lose. East Fife excellent away from home, Airdrie poor at home so time will tell.

C'est la guerre mes enfants

Maybe it’s got more to do with being terrified of being slated by FLDiamond should you dare not back Airdrie to win? [emoji23]

11 minutes ago, FLDiamond said:

Nope, that’s just the general consensus. Makes sense to most of us.

I think the general consensus is the game will be tight considering Airdrie's good form and the fact East Fife have only lost 1 league match all season. It's you that seems to be against the general consensus here.

I think the general consensus is the game will be tight considering Airdrie's good form and the fact East Fife have only lost 1 league match all season. It's you that seems to be against the general consensus here.

Sorry, no. Most people taking an Airdrie win. Most fans taking a draw are EF, Falkirk or Raith fans. I’m definitely against the general consensus of those fans! Think that’s what you mean?