Predictions, Saturday, 30th November 2919

40 minutes ago, FLDiamond said:

Airdrie 4 EF 1

Clyde 1 Dumbarton 0

Falkirk 1 Stranraer 1

Forfar 1 Peterhead 2

Montrose 2 Raith 2

Did you purposefully fix the results so that you'd be further ahead at the top of the league come Saturday night? You're off by a mile!

Did you purposefully fix the results so you’d be much closer to the top of the league come Saturday night? Your off by a mile....

Ha ha, ridiculing other predictions before posting your own or knowing the final results, then doing the same yourself, and just because I didn’t back your team to win is a novel idea......

Results will show come Saturday but honestly, based on recent form he has Airdrie drawing with EF?? Honestly? We’ve won our last 4 league games and EF are STRUGGLING. Wishful thinking maybe?? Meanwhile his own team have had some shocking results in the league and lost their last 2 home games. Only won one of their last 4 home games but are suddenly trouncing stranraer. Their form is that bad that they sacked their manager. And the Raith prediction probably isn’t far off. A shit performance last night and away from home to a team with a decent record of late. Yeah, we’ll see. P.s Roman Bairn, go back to the forum comments prior to manager sacking where everyone is slating the team, manager, commitment etc. Cup win over non league outfit won’t fix it overnight

30 minutes ago, FLDiamond said:

Results will show come Saturday but honestly, based on recent form he has Airdrie drawing with EF?? Honestly? We’ve won our last 4 league games and EF are STRUGGLING. Wishful thinking maybe?? Meanwhile his own team have had some shocking results in the league and lost their last 2 home games. Only won one of their last 4 home games but are suddenly trouncing stranraer. Their form is that bad that they sacked their manager. And the Raith prediction probably isn’t far off. A shit performance last night and away from home to a team with a decent record of late. Yeah, we’ll see. P.s Roman Bairn, go back to the forum comments prior to manager sacking where everyone is slating the team, manager, commitment etc. Cup win over non league outfit won’t fix it overnight

Will you reimburse my bet if the unthinkable happens and you don't nail the results?

Or is this opinion based?

Lol. Yeah, we’re all entitled to our opinion but I’m trying to give logic behind my predictions. What kind of logic is there for an Airdrie 1 EF 1 prediction? Look at bookies odds. NOBODY is predicting that score. Except him of course. And a raith loss at Montrose helps his team too. So of the 3 current challengers to his team, 2 get a point with a draw because they play each other and the other one loses. What a perfect scenario for his team...

Lol. Yeah, we’re all entitled to our opinion but I’m trying to give logic behind my predictions. What kind of logic is there for an Airdrie 1 EF 1 prediction? Look at bookies odds. NOBODY is predicting that score. Except him of course. And a raith loss at Montrose helps his team too. So of the 3 current challengers to his team, 2 get a point with a draw because they play each other and the other one loses. What a perfect scenario for his team...

Football fan in picking his own team to win in meaningless forum thread shocker, could be the headline.

Football fan in picking his own team to win in meaningless forum thread shocker, could be the headline.

Your right... lol. Hey, good luck this weekend. Will be interesting to see what Stranraer can do after the Dunfermline win. And fancy Montrose to take something after raking in 19 of the last 21 league points available. As long as Airdrie win I’ll be all smiles [emoji57]

Bet 365:

Airdrie 11/8
Draw 5/2
East Fife 9/5

Clearly from those odds it’s inconceivable that a draw might transpire.

Falkirk 1/5
Draw 11/2
Stranraer 12/1

Clearly it’s inconceivable that Falkirk could win this game comfortably having won the away fixture 3-0 and under a new and, possibly, better management team.

Of course you may be right, but the odds suggest I could well be too. What’s your point?

I have finished top of the prediction table already this season you know [emoji16]

6 hours ago, FLDiamond said:

gibberish.thumb.jpg.5acf5d40a7b186e6b5afdaedcf34bc3c.jpg

6 hours ago, FLDiamond said:

At least you're taking it well.

Jesus, predictions degenerating into a typical day on the team thread...on the plus side, I’ve found one post that marshy won’t red dot (yet).

Edit: Thanks marshy, now I feel better!

Edited by TxRover