Charismatic Rangers (5) vs Manhandling Hearts (0)

3 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Killie just pumped us 3-0. You should be looking for double figures. It’s shite being pish.

Even the invincibles struggle on Kilmarnock's  carpet, they do have an advantage at rugby park.

Another physical game against hearts, at Ibrox we should have the space to get a few goals. 

See that scene in Inglourious Basterds where they barricade and burn down the cinema with Hitler and the entire 3rd Reich inside, thus ending WW2? 

Now obviously I’d never in a million years dream of condoning any sort of violence inside or around (and certainly not down a carefully prearranged side street in close proximity to) any football stadium. All I’m saying is for the sake of the entire future of this country, Brexit needs to be stopped, and this match would be the best way to go about it. 

Edited by Austinho

4 minutes ago, Austinho said:

See that scene in Inglourious Basterds where they barricade and burn the theatre down with Hitler and the entire 3rd Reich inside, thus ending WW2? 

Now obviously I’d never in a million years dream of condoning any sort of violence inside, around or down a carefully prearranged quiet side street in close proximity to any football stadium. All I’m saying is for the sake of the entire future of this country, Brexit needs to be stopped, and this match would be the best way to go about it. 

Never heard of it, sorry.

28 minutes ago, Austinho said:

See that scene in Inglourious Basterds where they barricade and burn the theatre down with Hitler and the entire 3rd Reich inside, thus ending WW2? 

Now obviously I’d never in a million years dream of condoning any sort of violence inside, around or down a carefully prearranged quiet side street in close proximity to any football stadium. All I’m saying is for the sake of the entire future of this country, Brexit needs to be stopped, and this match would be the best way to go about it. 

The f**k is this shit.  It's a match thread so f**k off to the politics thread for this conversation.

41charges king regaling his "duty" to the the rangers, and will stay until the new squillion shares are suckered offered to los gulliblos and club 1690 for their last dollars, then he will recoup some of his "lost" previous investments and swan off into SA's searing heat.  Unfortunately for him, the fat chap MA will be getting all or most of his "loyal" new rands/pounds/bi(go)tcoins

Someone should keep one beady eye on his manoeuvres, because he certainly hasn't been able to do so himself.

2 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Yer full of the same tam kite you've been full of for eons.  Monsieur le bigot

Yet another Rangers thread overrun by the didderati.

We're playing Hearts on Sunday and I have no idea why you and the rest of your crew of ignorance just won't allow us to discuss the match.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yet another Rangers thread overrun by the didderati.

We're playing Hearts on Sunday and I have no idea why you and the rest of your crew of ignorance just won't allow us to discuss the match.

Check the title of your thread, monsieur le bellend !!!    Apologies if the threads you start are the exclusive enclave of narrow minded drunken bigots comme toi.  Saw the starter for ten, then thought i'd contribute on a wider basis rather than the myopic "wearrapeepul" diatribe normally spouted.  C'est tous.

This is it, this is where Hearts season gets turned around in a display of football the likes of which has never been seen.

Total control and sexy football from the first whistle to the last with a flurry of goals.

or

5 nil the ****