Morton v Dundee United 30/11/2019

9 hours ago, Twinkle said:
10 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:
Game on Tuesday night.
Did most of the Dundee travelling support buy tickets for last Saturday?
If so were you offered refunds?

Morton werent playing Dundee mate

Sorry an English language problem.

This is the Morton v Dundee United thread. I assumed United supporters in the main came from a city called Dundee and did not infer they were part of the Dundee FC supporter group who also in the main come from Dundee.

4 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

This is the Morton v Dundee United thread. I assumed United supporters in the main came from a city called Dundee and did not infer they were part of the Dundee FC supporter group who also in the main come from Dundee.

Us Arabs all live in east angus though mate

49 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

6fe.jpg

37 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Be surprised if this is on going by the weather just now.

Can we not just say it’s on anyway so the United fans have to travel through in this weather then stand in the WDE for 45 minutes before being told the game is off?

Generally our pitch is fine with rain, but if the main road floods as it’s prone to doing the police will call it off anyway. It’s apparently not too bad just now though and the rain’s not supposed to be as heavy in the afternoon so we might be alright.

I hope Hopkin has finally realised after Saturday that he has to start Lyon and Nesbitt. We were a completely different team with the two of them on the park, and it doesn’t have to be one or the other of Nesbitt and Cadden because he can punt Muirhead back to the bench.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

I considered travelling to the West Coast for this tonight, but the current weather inland in Scotland's greatest city has put me off.

Good luck to both teams, and anyone else daft enough to venture out in that.

Good luck to both teams?