Morton v Dundee United 30/11/2019

31 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Dunno where you're seeing that, I've just checked 2 weather sites and both show  between 1 and 5 degrees through Friday and Saturday. 

No risk of it being off. 

Unfortunately. 

https://www.yr.no/place/United_Kingdom/Scotland/Greenock/long.html

Scroll down to Saturday in 'Detailed long term forecast'.

Going by that, the temperature might drop from 1 degree to -2 between 6 am and noon on Saturday and then back to 1 degree and above in the afternoon. Not close to cold enough for long enough to freeze the turf, so the game’s in nae danger. MORTON are.

Let's get this game over and done with.

Seemingly we have no chance. While I tend to agree with that maybe will be down to that Snankland factor. So is he fit? Don't recall him scoring many for us when in fatboy condition so would be happy if he misses the game.

While Inver... says the Ton were the worse set of robber seeN at the ..dice. this must be your last throw of the dice to get back up. Anyway having thrown a few sixes it looks like your year, although you away record in not that great. We will just have to endure your pals from across the street for a few years.

On the question of our worse set of robbers in years your set from last year were by far your poorest in the x years in the Championship so you surely must be miles better this year.

Ton 0 v 4 Champions elect.

Edited by Paisley Ton
Error

5 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Let's get this game over and done with.

Seemingly we have no chance. While I tend to agree with that maybe will be down to that Snankland factor. So is he fit? Don't recall him scoring many for us when in fatboy condition so would be happy if he misses the game.

While Inver... says the Ton were the worse set of robber seeN at the ..dice. this must be your last throw of the dice to get back up. Anyway having thrown a few sixes it looks like your year, although you away record in not that great. We will just have to endure your pals from across the street for a few years.

On the question of our worse set of robbers in years your set from last year were by far your poorest in the x years in the Championship so you surely must be miles better this year.

Ton 0 v 4 Champions elect.

So much effort for so little reward.

Match tomorrow, 11 replies to the match thread before this one.  Either:

a) P&B Arabs and Morten fans are both complacent for different reasons; or

b) no one wants to engage with the arsehole who started the thread.

I’m going with b).

I think most of us are resigned to a dreadful season, with the only real aim being to finish higher than ninth.  I reckon we will lose about 4-0 tomorrow.  We don't usually do narrow defeats this season.  TBH, can't really be bothered driving up for this game.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Match tomorrow, 11 replies to the match thread before this one.  Either:

a) P&B Arabs and Morten fans are both complacent for different reasons; or

b) no one wants to engage with the arsehole who started the thread.

I’m going with b).

I am very excited about this game, and hope we win.