Hibs v Killie

55 minutes ago, dregs 83 said:

Can’t be arsed scrolling through the thread to see if he was mentioned- how was Sow yesterday?
I’m going to assume garbage

Paul Hanlon beat him to pretty much every through ball and every header. He was hooked after about 50 minutes, because he looked like less of a goal threat than the wee kids trying to score against the mascot at half time.

48 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Fair play to the theifs yesterday. Captain Clancy of Killie will be delighted with that outcome.

Of course he will be delighted good Killie boy is Clancy. Sure as death, taxes and Hibbsing it. 

Edited by Howlin Wilf

A few Hibs fans are claiming Clancy treated them harshly. As a completely neutral observer I have absolutely no idea what this relates to - anyone shed any light? Sounds like standard football fans being idiots to me.
He gave us a questionable throw-in about 100 yards from goal 90 seconds before we scored. The fact Hibs regained and then lost possession twice in the intervening period doesn't seem to matter.

10 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

He gave us a questionable throw-in about 100 yards from goal 90 seconds before we scored. The fact Hibs regained and then lost possession twice in the intervening period doesn't seem to matter.

It's always only 'questionable' for you if it goes the way of Kilmarnock, isn't it Craig?

I'm sure if the reverse had happened yesterday we'd have all been subjected to a Scotsman online article telling us that Killie had been wronged.

Usually it's only Old Firm posters who try to furiously skirt around their team being helped out by a dodgy decision once in a while. M2.png.a1039ac0e5e9a92c70f86d1d19093f30.png

Edited by HibsFan

As far as Scottish refereeing performances go I actually though Clancy was ok yesterday tbh. He let the game flow quite well and there was a number of handbag incidents which normally refs would dole out yellows for but he just gave them a talking to.

The throw in decision was dreadful but we can’t blame that for the goal. Halberg had the ball near the Killie box, lost it and then gave a needless foul away and they scored from the resulting free kick. 

3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

It's always only 'questionable' for you if it goes the way of Kilmarnock, isn't it Craig?

I'm sure if the reverse had happened yesterday we'd have all been subjected to a Scotsman online article telling us that Killie had been wronged.

Usually it's only Old Firm posters who try to furiously skirt around their team being helped out by a dodgy decision once in a while. M2.png.a1039ac0e5e9a92c70f86d1d19093f30.png

6 hours ago, HibsFan said:

For a bunch who saw their team win 2-2 yesterday, the Killie lads still seem a bit angry. Jez.png.bd55408f793ea786b3dcb1c9a45775cf.png

Well that aged well.

6 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Paul Hanlon beat him to pretty much every through ball and every header. He was hooked after about 50 minutes, because he looked like less of a goal threat than the wee kids trying to score against the mascot at half time.

That comes as absolutely no surprise to me given that he was a panic deal arranged on deadline day. Would much rather play an unwell/unfit Brophy than him. 

5 hours ago, Howlin Wilf said:

Of course he will be delighted good Killie boy is Clancy. Sure as death, taxes and Hibbsing it. 

default.jpg

Far too sensible, get off the internet!

As far as Scottish refereeing performances go I actually though Clancy was ok yesterday tbh. He let the game flow quite well and there was a number of handbag incidents which normally refs would dole out yellows for but he just gave them a talking to.
The throw in decision was dreadful but we can’t blame that for the goal. Halberg had the ball near the Killie box, lost it and then gave a needless foul away and they scored from the resulting free kick.