Hibs v Killie

Just back.  

On reflection, feel a little hard done by not coming away with 3 points there.

It was hardly a smash and grab by Killie who I am sure can argue 2-2 was a fair result, but we were excellent for a good 65/70 minutes of that game and were completely in control.  An encouraging and gutsy performance by us, undone by a stupid foul and poor defending at the last gasp.  Hallberg and Slivka were absolutely excellent for large swathes of the game.  I am enjoying the positivity of our play and that team goal by Naismith was as good as I have ever seen watching Hibs. One thing is for sure, we are a better team with Jack Ross as our manager, but our defence remains ropey.

Just now, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Sacking Heckingbottom for drawing constantly and appointing Drawmeister Ross was a weird move.

I for one am still seething over our draw with Motherwell last we-.. oh...

Although 3 points would have been great and possibly merited, we desperately need some defensive cover to see these type of matches out. Mallan, Horgan, Boyle are great but we need DMs and defender subs.

Was always going to be a struggle with the squad Hecky left us.

Couple of players in January, we will be in a good place. 

Killie?

looked timid until Miller came on.  Very odd shape Allesio had them in the first half. Suspect you guys are going to need more players in January too, or you will be dropping to the bottom half.

Onwards and upwards.

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

6C9DBB4D-B0F2-476D-AB4A-E9F1527D733A.png

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

1117220872_Flokiss.png.eed0ef648910dc8091b78a2b3ceb1de9.png

Flo kiss.png

Gave you two goals before we started playing and yous still couldn't see it out!

Frustrating, as the changes needed were obvious at 1-0. Why we waited until two behind to make the changes is anyone's guess. 

Absolute howler from goalie for first. 

3 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Gave you two goals before we started playing and yous still couldn't see it out!

Frustrating, as the changes needed were obvious at 1-0. Why we waited until two behind to make the changes is anyone's guess. 

Yep, clear as day........but the guy who's name you were chanting at the end couldn't see it. Odd

22 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Aye, you looked soft in the first half.

No complaints from me, Killie deserved it in the last 30 minutes.

These Hibbees should be ecstatic we only turned up for the last 20 mins or it could have been a demolition. Imagine we’d played the full 90 like that? Lucky lucky lucky. 

I cant see any of the bottom 6 competing with us, even while we are short of strikers as one of your less enlightened fans said. Top 6 is more or less set and it’s just jostling for positions now. 

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Still. At least Jack Ross is a shagger eh?

Correct. Aberdeen, by contrast, have the textbook definition of a wee guy.

Is this the sort of top patter we can expect in the upcoming Hibs - Aberdeen thread? Glad there are midweek games to delay that happening if so.

27 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

These Hibbees should be ecstatic we only turned up for the last 20 mins or it could have been a demolition. Imagine we’d played the full 90 like that? Lucky lucky lucky. 

I cant see any of the bottom 6 competing with us, even while we are short of strikers as one of your less enlightened fans said. Top 6 is more or less set and it’s just jostling for positions now. 

Aye, it’s almost like you weren’t absolutely fucking rank rotten for the previous seventy minutes

Just now, Sauzee#4 said:

Aye, it’s almost like you weren’t absolutely fucking rank rotten for the previous seventy minutes

Hibs unable to build a decisive lead in 70 minutes against "rank rotten" opposition. 

No wonder those laughable #dees identify with you. 

18 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Correct. Aberdeen, by contrast, have the textbook definition of a wee guy.

Is this the sort of top patter we can expect in the upcoming Hibs - Aberdeen thread? Glad there are midweek games to delay that happening if so.

3B201E34-104E-41AF-9C22-DF92C2562D9B.gif