Hibs v Killie

I'm gonna go for a 3-1 win for Hibs. Being such crowd pleasers at the moment we will give the Killie Billies the lead so they can have a cheer and not make their day a total wasted trip. Inevitably class will tell and Jack's shaggers will over run the plucky ayrshire minnows with pure football..  Natural Order restored...

I might be in the minority, but I really don't like the look of that lineup. I get that it's worked for us three times before. but Killie will be expecting it, it's been giving us diminishing returns - we probably deserved to lose in Paisley - and Killie trashed Hearts down their left flank last Saturday. I'm anticipating losing this one.

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

I might be in the minority, but I really don't like the look of that lineup. I get that it's worked for us three times before. but Killie will be expecting it, it's been giving us diminishing returns - we probably deserved to lose in Paisley - and Killie trashed Hearts down their left flank last Saturday. I'm anticipating losing this one.

Lewis to half Burke in 3 minutes 25 seconds, 5/2 on with Ladbrokes.......

4 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

With you on this, I've just lumped the last two quid in my Betfair account on an away win.

This isn't some reverse psychology trick, but managers going about three or four games on the bounce unchanged always blows up in their face at some point.

Then again, there are a lot of certified nobodies in that Kilmarnock line-up. Score draw perhaps?

Do we have a definitive answer towards the lack of Marciano? Don't get me wrong Maxwell looks decent, outside of horrendous kicking, but does the whole not getting played cause he's one appearance away from us owing Ashdod a fee got anything concrete behind it? 

2 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Do we have a definitive answer towards the lack of Marciano? Don't get me wrong Maxwell looks decent, outside of horrendous kicking, but does the whole not getting played cause he's one appearance away from us owing Ashdod a fee got anything concrete behind it? 

Don't think anyone outside Hibs knows but if the Ashdod thing is true, you'd expect Bogdan to show up on the subs list any day now.

34 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Maxwell is awful. Pay Ashdod their money and get Marciano back in goals.

40 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Then again, there are a lot of certified nobodies in that Kilmarnock line-up. Score draw perhaps?

Most solid midfield outside the twisteds, Nico at left back as good as taylor has been for us and two Juve reserves playing every week in a miserly back 4 (plus keeper). Sow is the only weak link in there - but go with your nobodies shout. Robert Louis Stevenson would have a better chance halving Burkey, he’ll no get near him.