Hibs v Killie

16 hours ago, Austinho said:

Not much of your own success over the mighty Hibernian to go off is there lads? Killie on the other hand literally provided me with one of the greatest days of my entire life.  i0MMLlo.png&key=d889e8b2296d358680504a37

DXhiFY1WAAA_FyZ.thumb.jpg.42b487854d06f1de0ce939f225f83544.jpg

#1 "Murphy plays it in... Alan Co... ROB JONES COMES UP! Alan Combe came out but the captain comes up and RATTLES the ball into the back of the net. It's the 15 goal for Hibs in the competition this season and it gives them the lead in the final."

X1Vg8Jd.png&key=ae8c7e4a8a81f103270fcc00

CISFINALUniversal13.jpg

#2 "Whittaker. Now onto Benjelloun. Greer stands off him. Benjelloun - twisting turning! THAT. IS. HOW. TO. FINISH. That is how to score a goal in a cup final. Abdessalam Benjelloun rattles it home. Hibs never lose when he scores, will that continue today? It's Kilmarnock NIL Hibs TWO." 

_42697465_ciscup6_416.jpg.126095e10f5d83b56be590f82312efdd.jpg

#3 "Beautifully done. Benjelloun, onto Brown. Fletcher is onside! STEVEN FLETCHER LOOKS LIKE HE'LL WRAP IT UP FOR HIBS. There's still 25 minutes to go in this final, but these fans feel that the cup already belongs at Easter Road."

662257526-594x594.jpg.cb3f1d44f705e80285328cd2b895d87d.jpg

#4 "Fletcher gets the better of Greer. Two arrive into the box for Hibs. Pulled back to Benjelloun. Looks up to see if he's got any support. He doesn't. HE DOESN'T NEED IT! Abdessalam Benjelloun gets his second double in two weeks and seals the CIS Cup Final for Hibs. He thanks the higher power, Hibs have been powerful all afternoon."

image.jpg

#5 "It gets played through again. Alan Combe with an absolute howler. Combe... onto Fletcher! It's a moment of personal tragedy in the footballing sense for Alan Combe and Steven Fletcher nets the 5th goal. He couldn't believe it, the Hibs fans couldn't believe it. Kilmarnock are torn apart. It's Kilmarnock one, Hibs FIVE." 

Rob-Jones-1.jpg.d4e26fa2956d76dad5b2f3f9a2b89bf4.jpg

#Much as I hate having to look at these photos again, that day reminds me that my 13 year old son was supposed to be playing on the pitch at half time, turned up with the boots, strip etc, to be told "Its too cold and wet to play football".

Bet you b*****ds didnt even feel the pissing rain that day.

Jeffries  should have played him at right back as it would have been an improvement in paying a centre half in that position who was exploited throughout the game.

Jim Jeffries = tactical genius:thumsup2

This will be a tough game. Very pleasing start for Jack Ross but there are still glaring weaknesses in the squad left by Hecky, that he can't anything about yet. I rate how he seems to be playing to our strengths and having us set up on the front foot. There will be times where we get caught out playing like that, so I hope everyone doesn't get too bi-polar about results between now and the end of January.

Let's just hope the match plays out for Hibs like this thread is for P&B's top boeys.  image.png.85487fb42e0066f9cd05348a1dd93e5b.png

Seems to me the only crumb of victory the Killie boys can claim over us is another team beating us in a cup final over 7 years ago ;) FYI, it was Hibs that dumped you out of the cup that year on our way to the final. Oh and we did it again the very next season, pumping you in the Quarter Final on your own turf as we booked another trip to Hampden 8) Hell, we even did the same in the League Cup a couple of months ago, despite not being able to buy a win under Hecky. You must pee your knickers every time you get drawn against us...

Killie have been having a wee purple patch the last couple of seasons against us, I'll give you that – all off the back of Steve Clarke assembling literally your greatest team in modern history. A team we still finished above 1 out of 2 seasons. Hibs on the other hand go into todays game, having just recovered from one of our worst ever run of results, 10 games without a win, yet a win could still be enough to see us restore the natural order :) 

8 minutes ago, Dirk Lehmann said:

Seems to me the only crumb of victory the Killie boys can claim over us is another team beating us in a cup final over 7 years ago ;) FYI, it was Hibs that dumped you out of the cup that year on our way to the final. Oh and we did it again the very next season, pumping you in the Quarter Final on your own turf as we booked another trip to Hampden 8) Hell, we even did the same in the League Cup a couple of months ago, despite not being able to buy a win under Hecky. You must pee your knickers every time you get drawn against us...

Hibs bois bragging about 2012-13. #unexpected 

32 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Hibs bois bragging about 2012-13. #unexpected 

Did I somehow miss the joke? We finished two places above Killie that season, were unbeaten in all 5 against you, winning 3 of them, beat you in the Scottish Cup and made it to the final v Celtic, and didn't get pumped out of the other cup by Stenhousemuir, unlike err... Killie. Or are you confusing that season with another of the ones from that time where we were completely shite?

4 minutes ago, Dirk Lehmann said:

Did I somehow miss the joke? We finished two places above Killie that season, were unbeaten in all 5 against you, winning 3 of them, beat you in the Scottish Cup and made it to the final v Celtic, and didn't get pumped out of the other cup by Stenhousemuir, unlike err... Killie. Or are you confusing that season with another of the ones from that time where we were completely shite?

No, I'm talking about an era rather than a particular season. Hibs' banter years period (2011-16).  But as you say we lost to Stenny sooo....that's....good for you? 

You're not as light hearted as the rest of the #hibsbois.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

No, I'm talking about an era rather than a particular season. Hibs' banter years period (2011-16).  But as you say we lost to Stenny sooo....that's....good for you? 

You're not as light hearted as the rest of the #hibsbois.

We’re all the same poster, it’s just our time of the month. 

Hibernian                 handshake_1f91d.png.e92eb2babbafcaf6e1b07fcdb2d644eb.png                   Kilmarnock

Cutting Rangers' allocation and
                 keeping Bennett off our threads.

edit: if you're on a mobile that's probably not going to look great. image.png.13fcd45734eaf150faee3d8c71cdfaa5.png.d6f85e04ab77e0e85d59bc1238deb191.png

Edited by HibsFan